Hot Toys Ant-Man Artist Mix Figures Designed By TOUMA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Heroes don’t get any bigger.

Marvel Studios is bringing a new superhero with a whole new “perspective” on the silver screen this July. In the upcoming Marvel’s Ant-Man, our new hero Scott Lang will be armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, to protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats.

However, things turns sour as the ruthless tech mogul Darren Cross learns the secret of the Ant-Man suit and builds a new suit with similar shrinking ability but armed high-power cybernetic weapons for himself. As Yellowjacket, he will destroy anything that deters him from reaching his goal to take modern warfare to a new level.

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to reveal the Ant-Man Artist Mix Figures series designed by Japanese artist TOUMA from this interesting new film!

This series will include Ant-Man and the movie’s villain Yellowjacket! A Deluxe Set of 3 is also available which will feature the two aforementioned characters plus a special Ant-Man (Black Out Version) that is only available in this set.

Each Artist Mix Figure has bobble-head function and stands approximately 13cm tall. They perfectly combine the movie characters’ designs with TOUMA’s distinctive art style and are great additions for collectible fans!

More Ant-Man collectible figures by Hot Toys will be unveiled when the movie release date draws near, please stay tuned!‬​

2woh9he.jpg

so64vp.jpg

2d91qac.jpg

nnr4gw.jpg

oj2ko7.jpg

2hcjpqu.jpg

9up11v.jpg

14v5h12.jpg

vovd38.jpg

2meybef.jpg

714olk.jpg

Not a problem! These are the best ones they made so far. I'm getting them for sure! :rock

I'm looking forward to YJ. A 1/6 version should look great. These are the best looking of these little hot toys figures, I agree with that.

Just letting you guys know that these are up for order on Sideshow. $109 for the set is a good deal.

I have an unopened box of this set up on Ebay, they're great looking but I need to consolidate my space with so much other stuff that is coming.

I'm selling them at a reasonable price.

Back