Urgent June 2015 Need advice Received Batman Armory with minor defect What do I do ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceCold

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Guys I just received my new Batman Armory with Batman Figure. What bugs me is the the Right Cape attachment point is frayed to the point where it won't go in the socket where the cape fits. Its just cloth

Question since I have never gotten a Hot Toys figure with any issue really I must have been lucky. What should I do I don't want to cut the frayed edge although I think that could work. The retailer has offered a new cape. Or a full refund.

I really love the Armory set and compared to other Youtube Videos my figure is very good he even stands up solidly unassisted and wont tip over (very good).

Getting a full refund I could buy from somewhere else but is risk having a different issue altogether. Also note the crotch is not glued but the belt covers that and, I've been told its not supposed to be glued down.

Last edited:
this is urgent? cmon.

and in the wrong section.

but simple, buy your cape from Tony anyway. You don't want that cape that HT sends. Look up Tony Mei.

done.

this is urgent? cmon.

and in the wrong section.

but simple, buy your cape from Tony anyway. You don't want that cape that HT sends. Look up Tony Mei.

done.

Ok its urgent to me, any links to Tony Mei or more importantly should I keep the Armory ? or go for a refund or cape replacement. ?

I don't understand what's the issue here.

Cape is frayed so the seller is giving you a replacement. Take it?

dilbert-urgent-mail.gif

The HT cape is absolute poo. Do not mourn its loss, celebrate the arrival of your new Tony Mei cape.

Go have a look around the DC section.

The HT cape is absolute poo. Do not mourn its loss, celebrate the arrival of your new Tony Mei cape.

Go have a look around the DC section.

Thanks already in touch with Mr. Mei going for the battle version and a replacement from my retailer. People are IMO 50/50 on Stock Cape, better than earlier releases not great. Tony Mei's are way better.

Need cheering up...

Guys I just received my new Batman Armory with Batman Figure. What bugs me is the the Right Cape attachment point is frayed to the point where it won't go in the socket where the cape fits. Its just cloth

Question since I have never gotten a Hot Toys figure with any issue really I must have been lucky. What should I do I don't want to cut the frayed edge although I think that could work. The retailer has offered a new cape. Or a full refund.

I really love the Armory set and compared to other Youtube Videos my figure is very good he even stands up solidly unassisted and wont tip over (very good).

Getting a full refund I could buy from somewhere else but is risk having a different issue altogether. Also note the crotch is not glued but the belt covers that and, I've been told its not supposed to be glued down.

Yup, that did the trick.

Back