Medicom Mafex Avengers Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSLAR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can't find much on official annoucements or not, but Mafex, a part of Medicom that focuses on 6 inch action figures, has gotten the Avengers Age of Ultron license. It looks like they are starting with Iron Man Mark XLIII. Unlike the RAHs which are often debatable, Mafex are actually very good figures.

11351137_820990854685227_8518247582401597014_n.jpg

Not sure what else we'll see, but this seems pretty good so far...I just hope he has more than that alternate head.

Hopefully they'll bring out Ultron so I can display him with my Figuarts The Avengers...unless they will make a Figuarts Ultron Prime.

Another from Age of Dissapointment? Meh but indeed its looks good, I can mistaken it as Hot Toys. Nice tony stark headsculpt there

The latest Mafex have been pretty damn good so far and the scale of these figures are also a bit bigger than Bandai's Figuarts (having compared the figures I have). I'm hoping that they could make Ultron for once since Figuarts hasn't shown any signs of interest in making him yet.

That said, I haven't gotten a single Mk 43 figure yet, so with the inclusion of Tony HS, this could very well be my first.

The mafex figures are cool, but I am contempt with my marvel legend versions. Unless they make Ultron, Quicksilver, Ultron Sentries, I will be passing on most of these.

"Do not take photographs" :rotfl
Not the first time I've seen that!
The latest Mafex have been pretty damn good so far and the scale of these figures are also a bit bigger than Bandai's Figuarts (having compared the figures I have). I'm hoping that they could make Ultron for once since Figuarts hasn't shown any signs of interest in making him yet.

That said, I haven't gotten a single Mk 43 figure yet, so with the inclusion of Tony HS, this could very well be my first.
The Mafex really improve with each release, from what I've seen. I've gotta pick up their Joker soon and then look into TASM 2 Spidey. I have the Figuarts Mark 43 and it's nice, this may be worth it for the head sculpt and anything else it has. Not sure what else they may do from this line but I gather we'll get the main four easily.

Back