Dark Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kodaiv

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello guys, here are a few work in progress pics of my new project. I'm working on the Joker 2.0 since I was not completely satisfied with this figure. I'm resculpting the whole head and later I'll work on clothes (I'm going to make a new jacket and coat). It will also have rooted hair. Sorry for the bad quality pics but I had to use a particular light to show the traits since the sculpt has different colours (some parts had been made a lomg time ago so they have become grey). Let me know what you think
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like him. Yes I will do a run (I think about 50 pieces in different stocks), but I still have to get premium membership. Here's the actual piece with some updates.
image.jpgimage.jpgT

Here's the current sculpt and the look I'm going for, let me know what you think image.jpgimage.jpg

Thank you! Hair will be part rooted and part sculpted. When the piece is finished rooted hair should cover the whole head, so that it blends with the underlying sculpted hair.

Hi guys, a few more pics with finished cheeks and neck, new eyes (still to be completed) and forehead. I have also tested hair, let me know what you think image.jpgimage.jpg

Hi guys, I'm sorry I have not posted any new but ai've been busy these days. I'm afraid this project could be a bit delayed as I'm very busy these days, probably the head will be finished (just sculpted) by the end of July. A fully painted head will be ready by the end lf september.

Some good news: both cop Joker (no make up) and interrogation scene Joker will be ready by the end of July. The first one to be made will be the no make up version, that's more interesting to paint because I work on a regular face, while makeup can be boring to apply as I have to be very careful and basically I use just three colours for that (over the skin tone). So the first one will have no make up, than I'll make a regular Joker.

My main problem is with hair: it takes a lot to hair a head. As I'm going to make many heads, I'll be helped by other people who do what doesn't have to be done by me, like molding heads. Basically I'll sculpt, paint and add hair, but all the other stages will be done by other people.

Some more work done on the eyes, but still not completed. I'll post new pics when they're all done

Almost completed! I'll show more next days when it's all done. The space you see between hair and forehead will be filled by real hair (for both versions) image.jpg

Some new pics... I promise I'll show more when it's finished, now I'm still working on it. Anyway there won't be major changes, what you see is meant to be finalimage.jpgimage.jpg

Looking great, man! Can't wait to see this painted and haired. I've been looking for a new head lately.

Back