Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Default Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

Quote Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
    I'm wavering on my Black Panther purchase, but I would be pushed to a yes if Okoye was on the way because together they make a genuinely cool pairing. No offense to Shuri, and not that she isn't a cool looking figure or fun character, but it almost surprises me we got her before Okoye. At least from a product standpoint.
    I feel like Shuri became more of a fan favorite, but even though I really like her, Okoye is my favorite of the 3 BP female characters and I do think, action wise, she makes more sense. I'm hoping to have my BP figure soon, and I do still plan to pick up Shuri.

Quote Originally Posted by Josette View Post
    I feel like Shuri became more of a fan favorite, but even though I really like her, Okoye is my favorite of the 3 BP female characters and I do think, action wise, she makes more sense. I'm hoping to have my BP figure soon, and I do still plan to pick up Shuri.
    HT used to have a tendency to create characters where the actor was famous, over more important/popular characters.... so we could get a Nakia since Lupita is arguably the most famous (currently) cast member from the film after Michael B Jordan.

Okoye would be a day one PO for me, the Dora Milaje suit would be striking in a nice 1/6 version. A Nakia in the final fight Dora uniform could also lend itself to army building, as they did with the Legends line. BP has such great colors and design in the costumes, pretty much anyone would be a great figure

Quote Originally Posted by meanstreak View Post
    HT used to have a tendency to create characters where the actor was famous, over more important/popular characters.... so we could get a Nakia since Lupita is arguably the most famous (currently) cast member from the film after Michael B Jordan.
    True, like how they did Odin after Thor for Thor 1 and not Loki. Forever bitter about that. That's still my MCU grail.

I liked Nakia, but Okoye and Shuri just stood out the most. I would like to see more done with Nakia in BP 2.

Anyone else getting two Nebulas to make a Nebula vs Nebula scene?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    "Thank you for not talking me out of this."- Jean Luc Picard

Dark Beagle of the Sith MODERATOR
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Play nice, Freaks, or Snoopy busts out the Freaks Be Good Stick.

No need to get personal or judgy.

Thread cleaned.
    Hidden Content
    The Beagle Strikes again!

Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    I would love to see Peggy Carter and Lady Sif! And Valkyrie!

And I´d love to see the figure ladies with more relaxed face. They´re so often frowning a bit or looking so fighty. Not a fan of crazy smile either, but something natural looking would be lovely.

Sif would need to come back into the MCU for her to have any chance of being made, IMO. She's been absent too long and was really only significant in the first Thor film.

Super Freak

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Josette View Post
    Sif would need to come back into the MCU for her to have any chance of being made, IMO. She's been absent too long and was really only significant in the first Thor film.
    And on one episode of Agents of Shield. For the most part, none of Thor’s group got the attention they deserved, like they had in the comics. They were thrown away with virtually no screen time.