Media South Park: The fractured but whole

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
With a title like that, could it be any other franchise? ;)

The stick of truth was the best game I've played in years, genuinely funny and immersive. (Go get it now if you haven't played it! Save 40% on South Park) So I'm very excited to see we will be getting another one, taking place the very next day, it looks to be a direct sequel... But there's a twist.

Yeah, I had to look twice at the name :lol I hope this is as good as the stick of truth.. Maybe they will open up the shopping Mall this time around for some new areas.

E3 presentation was ****ing awful.
First game was great so there's no way this one will be any different.

Hilarious trailer. :lol

Never played the first game, but I might pick this up.

If you are a fan of the TV show, do yourself a favor and get the Stick of truth also, it's such a good game. I watch South Park now thinking I've been there :lol

EDIT: The stick of truth just went to 66% off on steam so is now £8! Bargain for a good 10hrs+ of entertainment.

I laughed my butt off. Still need to play the first, but this looks pretty funny. Love the title. :lol

Seriously, any South Park fans that haven't played the first one, just go and buy it, you won't regret it.

I think I'm actually going to give it a second play through, I only have two pesky chinpokomon left to find from my first play through.

Looks like this is progressing well, I can't wait to play this one!

It goes without saying, little-uns or the easily offended probably shouldn't watch this video...

I didn't even notice that, I already bought the first long ago but that seems like a good idea to me. More games should follow that practice...

You guys who haven't played the stick of truth yet are in for a real treat, assuming you actually like the show.

Back