XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
11407050_1563589550528405_1943560512404547736_n.jpg

Yeah, it looks great! Wonder what kind of accessories or COH they would do. A blue fire head would be pretty cool, but depending on how the bike will be, I think just sticking with standard flame would be something.

Looks great but I'm curious how the flames will turn out.

If it turns out as good as it looks I'd order regardless of price, but I have no idea how to get an XM piece as this would probably be the one and only.

As Sheldon would say, sarcasm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sarcasm. The pose and looks of things, there's not alot of symmetry and mostly chaotic. And it seem chaotic is easy to do than symmetry. Mr. Green feel that they did She-Hulk wrong in the face. And between the legs, it look like they given her a crotch, instead of a covered ******. Its just a little oddly too large. So this Ghost Rider should be easy to do. If they give him a human face, then we'll see how well it goes.

Definitely want to get this. If I get two I'll see if I can find someone to change the flame color to blue for a Blaze vs. Ketch display.

Never seen bike in 1:4 scale, its gonna be super huge statue

LOTR Dark Rider (RWOS) is about as close a comparison that I can think of. So yes, pretty big.

This paired up with Punisher on his bike....... :horror

Punisher looks cool, bike just doesn't work for me though.

Anyone think BBTS will carry this?

I seem to recall BBTS is not getting any XM statue anymore after the ones they already put on PO (last one was MK7 i think)

This is going to be a brilliant piece I'm sure! Everything is so tempting, but I know I can't go after every piece that looks awesome! :lol I'm sure they'll use the same fiery look they gave Phoenix, which will look great...I'm sure it'll all look amazing.

Still lots of great Marvel characters to do, though I'm quite sad they can't go forward with any X-Men stuff, as those characters would make some amazing 1/4 statues once that diorama was done. Hell, some of those 1/6th pieces would've been tempting! I do hope they get the DC line...I think it's only a matter of time. I'd be pretty screwed if they busted into the Bat-family. :lol

Back