Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
From their Facebook (translated):

Iron Studios Announces Legacy Replicates 1/4 of the Spider-Man with design of Mike Deodato Jr. Brazilian artist internationally renowned signs piece that inaugurates partnership between
Iron Studios com a Chiaroscuro Studios

The Iron Studios, biggest Brazilian company of Collectibles Graduates, proudly presents the preview of The Newest Legacy Reflica 1:4 With The Spider-man. The concept and the basis of creation brings a single model and dynamic of the character will get you through the window of oscorp at the exact moment that is attacked by two of their main enemies, Elf Green and Baron Octavius. Full of details, the play was created so that the collector can appreciate it from all angles. Check out a preview in the picture attached.

The design of the piece is the Brazilian Quadrinista Mike Deodato Jr., One of the main names of the us market of comics and Marvel Comics Exclusive Artist, which brings his dynamic trait to this piece of Iron Studios. Natural Campina Grande (PB), Deodato became quadrinista influenced by his father, the journalist, broadcaster, writer and also author of Comics Deodato Borges. The International Career began after the participation of the XIII INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF AS ANGOULEME, in France, when work was published in Belgium, France and Portugal. In 1994, it became known to the public at large to draw the journal of wonder woman (DC Comics), After being hired by the Marvel-where is still considered one of his artists more important-to illustrate various heroes as Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, the Avengers and the monthly series of character elektra.

The Project Inaugurates the partnership between the iron studios and the Chiaroscuro Studios, one of the main add agenciamento quadrinistas of the world, representing several of the big names who work for Publishing Houses As Marvel Comics and DC Comics, among others. Learn more at Chiaroscuro Studios.
The Spider man legacy replicates ¼ is a limited edition and numbered, accompanied by a drawing of art created by Mike Deodato Jr. Which formed the basis for the statue.

The price will be released in the future. The play will be presented in the event of CCXP-Comic Con Experience Pop Culture And Brand article collecting that happens from 3 to 6 December in São Paulo and that will feature the presence of Mike Deodato Jr.

11406120_997138323631236_4916813872519311947_o.jpg

11412169_997210096957392_7000187725130343051_n.jpg

I actually like the retro (black) look on Spidey. It's something we don't see much of. However, this looks like it's a mixed media piece. I'm really not feeling the black portion of the costume. It looks like black denim jeans to me.

I actually like the retro (black) look on Spidey. It's something we don't see much of. However, this looks like it's a mixed media piece. I'm really not feeling the black portion of the costume. It looks like black denim jeans to me.

Actually I think this is what makes it stand out

Hope I can get one of those I like it better then anything slideshow has put out.

need to see the whole thing. The pose looks a little too crazy to translate into a good statue

Asked the owner or whatever he is how to buy this he give me a link to his ebay page guess thats the place to buy it when it goes up for order.

As much as I love Spider-Man...

I guess with X-Men and FF off the table and more than enough Avengers products than anybody ever asked for (one whole quarter of those being Iron Man) Spider-Man is the most viable option...an obvious option that was overlooked for so long.

But EVERYBODY is getting their slice of the Spidey pie. SS PF and soon to be Variant, XM dio and solo 1/4 on the way, the Sosa Custom and now Iron Studios... anybody last year who complained there's no affordable 1/4 Spidey now has plenty of options.

I've said plenty of times before ALL THE SPIDEYS but never imagined there'd be so many so close together (by the time all of these are available). I'm signed up/PO for like half of what I listed. Plus the 2 Spidey 1/4s I already have. Even the #1 Spider-Fan has his limits.

...this Iron Studios Spidey does look cool though...lol...

As much as I love Spider-Man...

I guess with X-Men and FF off the table and more than enough Avengers products than anybody ever asked for (one whole quarter of those being Iron Man) Spider-Man is the most viable option...an obvious option that was overlooked for so long.

But EVERYBODY is getting their slice of the Spidey pie. SS PF and soon to be Variant, XM dio and solo 1/4 on the way, the Sosa Custom and now Iron Studios... anybody last year who complained there's no affordable 1/4 Spidey now has plenty of options.

I've said plenty of times before ALL THE SPIDEYS but never imagined there'd be so many so close together (by the time all of these are available). I'm signed up/PO for like half of what I listed. Plus the 2 Spidey 1/4s I already have. Even the #1 Spider-Fan has his limits.

...this Iron Studios Spidey does look cool though...lol...

dont_you_say_that_billy_madison.gif

Live it up while you can Spidey fan b/c before you know it you'll be left begging for any company to visit him again. :lol

Back