Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Neca's twitter:

10 years ago today he began. This Xmas we bring a new Q scale Batman.

CHksJxlUMAEfhmW.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

WOuld most probably pass as I have the EB version, but I'm still looking forward to seeing the figure :)

Oh my god... YES. FINALLY YES! You have no idea how excited I am about this. I hope they also include a bale head sculpt.

Oh my god... YES. FINALLY YES! You have no idea how excited I am about this. I hope they also include a bale head sculpt.

would be cool if the cowl is rubber like the keaton then you could buy an HT 1/4 head and put the cowl on him LOL

Randy only posted it because I tweeted him telling him the 10 year anniversary of Begins was yesterday. I swear, I should be working there.

Also, please edit the title to include capitals. It drives me ****ing nuts when people don't punctuate properly.

Cool. I have the enterbay but still looking forward to seeing it.

Still want HT to do an updated version in 1/6 as 1/4 is not really my thing although I have two 1/4 NECA figures in my collection. I will be keeping an eye on this non the less.

Have Enterbays, but maybe will pick up this one as-well. Can't have enough Batman lol.

"My wife would disagree with that statement"
I'm getting a figure for Father's Day lol:yess:

Hopefully a Batman Returns Batman, Batman: The Animated Series and Batman Forever (regular suit) figure will follow.

Great news for those that want a 1/4 BB figure that is made with quality and that is affordable compared by todays standards.

Having said that, nothing will ever make me consider get another BB figure as i own the one to beat, which is the EB one, that looks even better that the TDK 1/4 HT one.

Great news for those that want a 1/4 BB figure that is made with quality and that is affordable compared by todays standards.

Having said that, nothing will ever make me consider get another BB figure as i own the one to beat, which is the EB one, that looks even better that the TDK 1/4 HT one.
Exactly ... Even though HT is a great figure and witnh amazing likeness....Enterbays is just better because of the suit...Dark Knight suit was o.k, but I'm more into the BB.

Whoa, unexpected. I need a good BB Batman, and this'll do since I most likely wont ever find any of the Hot Toys versions.

Looking good. I'll definitely be getting one to display with my 1/4 1989 Keaton Batman.

CIYX7ptVEAApV6Q.jpg

Back