Media Horizon: Zero Dawn - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks amazing, but I don't know if I can trust Guerrilla Games yet.

Looks good but the story seems confusing already. Mankind almost dies out then robot dinosaurs take over?

Not to sound like a **** but with Tomb Raider and now this both having females using a bow as their main weapons it screams 'we want that hunger games audience' money'. I'm actually psyched to have more females protagonists but not all with bows

Setting was interesting 'till robonimals.
Combat was interesting 'till she blew robo T-rex's rocket launcher, picked it up and started to shoot.
Acrobatics were interesting 'till robo T-rex struck her in the head with his tail... and she survived.

I can see why this is PS exclusive. :lol

Game looks pretty cool. I'm interested to find out how the robot dino's came to be and how it can provide the humans with food.

man, it sure looks beautiful and does seem like it's kind of fun, but I'm not getting much of anything from this story to really pull me in to want to play it right now. I'll have to see how the reviews and reaction to this are when it comes out, I'll be watching for this though.

This latest gameplay video is very similar to the one shown at E3. I have to see more than the combat section to get on my buy list.

Anybody else excited about this game? Kind of surprised I had to necropost. With all of the great reviews out there, I really can't wait to play this.

Definitely excited for this one. I'm not so into the roaming monster hunt genre but the look and style of this game are impressive.

I am, but I learned my lesson from all the PS2 and PS3 games I bought at launch and are still sealed...I will wait a year or two until they released the discounted "Definitive Edition".

Honestly, can't wait. From all the recent footage and reviews, it looks like another killer PS4 title.

The problem is I still have a backlog of games to complete. This year has been one of the most brutal on my wallet so far. :lol

I have to admit as a HUGE gamer ...... its the first game I pre-ordered in full in the last 8 years.

I really want to get this game. But I dont want to start a large game like this knowing I won't be able to finish before Breath of the Wild comes out in a week. I want to give this game it's due....but damn does it look good.

It looks great, and I'm really looking forward to it, but I try not to preorder games now. Have way too many backlogged to really justify it. I'll buy it after it's been out for a while.

The game plays like Far Cry Primal, which is a good thing. That game was also pretty awesome......Tiny Tina is the voice of Aloy? Kewl......

And yeah, game is very very very nice looking,.

Back