Media Shenmue III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandoloneous

Super Freak
Reaction score
HOLY ****. A FFVII Remake and Shenmue III announced the same day? Is this the real life? I never ever thought I'd see the day!

The Kickstarter already has $1 million in less than an hour out of its $2 million goal!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3

EDIT: It's done! $2 million reached in just 9 hours!

Shenmue_Theories_shenmue_2_end.jpg

Last edited:
Dude everyone on GameTrailers commentary started screaming when they announced it:horror I thought a cat crawled into someones shirt or something. They were crying. :rotfl

mutha fudgin put up or shut up time. Been crying for Shenmue three for so many years now I think I'd be ashamed of myself if I didn't back it. Never kickstarted anything before, thought it was dumb. Well I'm down now for $29 but only because the 4 $10k spots are taken :monkey3

Couldn't care less, but I have some friends who're really happy about this, so good deal.

Surprised there isn't more posts in this thread guess a lot of people didn't play the first two . I was jumping around like a kid when I heard the news for the new one.

Surprised there isn't more posts in this thread guess a lot of people didn't play the first two . I was jumping around like a kid when I heard the news for the new one.

I want to do that as well but my boss will gangbang me if I do that :lol

Shenmue is niche and not many played them since one was on the Dreamcast and the other was a poor xbox port that bombed pretty hard.

I think Kickstarter games have burnt some of us out. Great, we are getting Shenmue 3... when? 3 years maybe?

Much like the FF7 Remake, who knows when we'll get it?

Two of the most extraordinary games I've ever played. The reason I bought my Dreamcast was for Shenmue back in the day. Wow. Just wow.

Loved Shenmue 2 on the XBOX it was an awesome game. I don't think the port was "poor" never had any issues with the game. Can't wait for Shenmue 3, we are finally leaving that damned cave! :lol

I think Kickstarter games have burnt some of us out. Great, we are getting Shenmue 3... when? 3 years maybe?

Much like the FF7 Remake, who knows when we'll get it?

Its doesnt matter when we get it, whats matter its "happening"

Many of us went 10+ years with no hope... just knowing it'll happen puts our hearts at ease.

Back