**BRAND NEW** Black Hearts Models' 1:1 scale 360° Series Bela Lugosi Dracula Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coming Soon from Black Hearts Models website...

"At long last, our 1:1 scale 360° Series Bela Lugosi Dracula bust, sculpted by Jeff Yagher and fully licensed by Lugosi Enterprises, will be available in mid-to late July.

We are producing a limited edition of the painted busts and even fewer (only 75) of the unpainted busts.

And we are very happy to report that the painted bust will be distributed by our friends at Sideshow Collectibles and will sell for $599 plus $25 U.S. shipping and handling.

The unpainted busts will only be available through Black Heart and Black Heart dealers and retails for $299 plus $25 U.S.shipping and handling.

For a few lucky folks, we have already received a couple of dozen of the unpainted castings (absolutely gorgeous!)."

Below Pictures Shown For Reference. Not Actual Painted Production Piece.

P6240350.jpeg

P6240338.jpeg

Bela-Dracula-Yagher-1.jpg

LugosiLogo_edited.jpg

Coming Soon from Black Hearts Models website...

"At long last, our 1:1 scale 360° Series Bela Lugosi Dracula bust, sculpted by Jeff Yagher and fully licensed by Lugosi Enterprises, will be available in mid-to late July.

We are producing a limited edition of the painted busts and even fewer (only 75) of the unpainted busts.

And we are very happy to report that the painted bust will be distributed by our friends at Sideshow Collectibles and will sell for $599 plus $25 U.S. shipping and handling.

The unpainted busts will only be available through Black Heart and Black Heart dealers and retails for $299 plus $25 U.S.shipping and handling.

For a few lucky folks, we have already received a couple of dozen of the unpainted castings (absolutely gorgeous!)."

Below Pictures Shown For Reference. Not Actual Painted Production Piece.

View attachment 190840

View attachment 190841

View attachment 190842

View attachment 190839

I would love a painted one. Looks incredible. :clap

I wonder what the production paint will look like, but that goes without saying. :p A Creature would be very cool!

I asked George from BH last year at Wonderfest if he was thinking about doing a Creature Wall Hanger or a 360° CFTBL Bust.

He said that there were so many CFTBL busts out there right now that he would like to do some other monsters first.

But, you never know what's up Georges sleeve! There's always hope. :)

Hmmmm...........the eyes look so much better in the promo image than they do at the sideshow site. Bummer. I'd pay $599 for the Promo though.:pray::wink1:

Shipping from Sideshow now. Anyone have it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

For you guys interested in this I picked this up myself and all I can say it's highly worth it for the price. Video below and pictures to come soon. :)

Ryan

Back