1/6 CGL Toys - Terminator 2: John Connor Collectible Figure (Teasers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
0068OkfBgw1et0jkvbtumj30dw0ocdhq.jpg

0068OkfBgw1et0jkwek60j30dw0mpwgj.jpg

0068OkfBgw1etww4bz6u7j30dw0ij0vq.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know anything about this company so I did a little browsing. I wonder if this CGL is the same CGL that was working on a Rick Grimes. Here's a pic...

cgl-wd4.jpg

There are more pics here: CGL: Rick Grimes Sheriff Set (The Walking Dead)

It's probably not a fair comparison but the Iminime Rick ****s all over this. Rick doesn't look all that impressive but maybe John will be passable.

As long as the sculpt resembles Furlong and has the correct looking outfit. I don't need every dimple and pore.

And I image these CGL threads will disappear. :lol

Ez buy , simply because I know Hot Toys will never make it. Waiting headsculpt reveal

I don't know anything about this company so I did a little browsing. I wonder if this CGL is the same CGL that was working on a Rick Grimes. Here's a pic...

cgl-wd4.jpg

There are more pics here: CGL: Rick Grimes Sheriff Set (The Walking Dead)

It's probably not a fair comparison but the Iminime Rick ****s all over this. Rick doesn't look all that impressive but maybe John will be passable.

Rick looks good to me there my friend. :dunno

Yep be great to have a JC next to the T2 T-800 but just need to wait and see what he looks like. :pray:

Back