Chronicle Collectibles Conan the Barbarian 1/4 King Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marker2037

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From Paul:

New announcement!

We've been working on this for some time...

We will be using the 1984 digital files to make this figure as accurate as our 1/4 Genisys Arnold.

Paul

11391320_1593438910915948_2161605012027577481_n.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Furthermore:

We've been working on this since day one, we just now finalized our deal. It will be mixed media and exactly as you see it.

With the 1984 Digital version we have from Genisys we can pose it for so many other characters.... ;)

Last edited:
This thing will easily cost $600+
Its a very interesting choice of statue. 5yrs ago it would have been an instant buy for me.
But now ....we are actually getting a real life King Conan movie with old Arnie ... that is sure to have a ton of its own merchandise, including statues.

Sold.

Any statue finally representing a version of King Conan wearing his heavy crown on a troubled brow gets my money.

It seems Conan is everywhere. Sideshow,ARH,PCS,Chronicle. Who is next. I will be broke.

Chronicle is really standing out on the market these days. This is so awesome!

And using the same CGI files used to make the 1/4 Genisys Arnie, this will look phenomenal I am sure.

Good job I'm not a huge fan of the movie as I'm shaping up to bepoor enough as it is thanks to CC...

More from Paul:

Thank you guys, we've actually had this license for almost a year, so it's not something we went after recently.

We have 1/4 King Conan on the Throne, 1/6th Movie Poster recreation and 1/4 Thulsa doom.

If King Conan performs well we can do 1/2 and 1-1 busts and props.

While doing Terminator Genisys the production gave us the CGI files for 1984 Arnold, what do you do with 84 Arnold? What don't you do with 84 Arnold? ;)

We'll be using these files to create our Conan products for ultimate accuracy.

If you've seen our 1/4 Genisys Arnold you know how accurate it really is. Arnold approved it with zero changes which is a first on the history of Arnold products ..... His Handlers told us it's the best likeness from the terminator franchise...

So stoked for this. Conan is everywhere right now and only a couple months ago I thought I'd never see any Arnold Conan pieces in the future. Now I just need a 1/6 figure.

I usually scan these announcements for the 1/6 mention. I'm asking Paul over at SF about this. Statues are awesome but 1/6 really gets me excited.

I'm down for this. Very excited to see high quality collectables coming that are not Marvel.

Interested. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Still want to see what PCs is offering, too.

Interested. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Still want to see what PCs is offering, too.

Jerry over at SF:

Paul at Chronicle is a good friend of mine so i dont mind promoting his company and his Conan pieces.

He is going to be doing some amazing 1:6-1:4 stuff.

Im only interested in doing one piece. the ultimate 1:3 Conan with Acrylic eyes and no expense spared.

We are both using scans of Arnold.

Definitely good times for Arnie Conan fans.

Back