• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Master Replicas/Sideshow/EFX collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvader326

Freakalicious
Reaction score
As it pains me to do this but I am totally getting out of collecting due to health reasons and also mounting medical bills. Everything has been well cared for and displayed behind glass and will come complete unless otherwise noted. Looking to ship only to the U.S. now only with buyer paying the 3% PayPal fees. Here is what I have. I can provide pictures if needed. Please PM with interest. Please don't lowball me as you will be ignored. I need a fair value for my pieces. Thanks.

Master Replicas Darth Vader ANH LE Lightsaber Artist Proof $650. Comes with presentation box, COA, plaque, and acrylic display case. Does not come with original shipper but will pack very secure.

Master Replicas Darth Vader ESB LE Lightsaber Artist Proof $850. Comes with presentation box, COA, plaque, and acrylic display case. Does not come with original shipper but will pack very secure.

Master Replicas Darth Vader ROTJ LE Lightsaber Artist Proof $1000. Comes with COA, plaque, inner shipping materials and outer brown shipper, and acrylic display case.

Master Replicas Darth Vader ROTS LE Lightsaber $550. Comes with COA, plaque, inner shipping materials and outer brown shipper, and acrylic display case.

Master Replicas Count Dooku LE Lightsaber $550. Comes with COA, plaque, inner shipping materials and outer brown shipper, and acrylic display case.

Master Replicas Darth Sidious LE Lightsaber $550. Comes with COA, plaque, 2nd edition plaque, inner shipping materials and outer brown shipper, and acrylic display case.

Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker AOTC LE Lightsaber $450. Comes with COA, plaque, inner shipping materials and outer brown shipper, and acrylic display case.

Master Replicas Millenium Falcon SE Artist Proof $6000. This will have to be local pickup only. I am located in northern Ky. about 15 mins south of Cincinnati. Falcon also has a custom acrylic dust cover that I will throw in for free with the local pickup. Comes complete with the brown shipping box, COA, SE plaque and plaque stand with the second plaque, and the AC charger. Now there is a problem with the Falcons lights and from what I read its in the base and a common issue. Never bothered me as I never use the lights but want to disclose. The exhaust lights work but the front mandible lights and cockpit lights don't come on but like I said not a big issue in my book but wanted to disclose.

Sideshow Premium Format 1/4 Scale Darth Vader Exclusive statue with mouse droid. $600. Totally complete but I don't have the outer brown shipper just the inner shipper. Have a custom plaque made by feezlenuts as well. Will be packed secure.

Sideshow Premium Format 1/4 Scale Han Solo. $200. Totally complete with the outer brown shipper and the inner shipper. Have a custom plaque made by feezlenuts as well.

Sideshow Premium Format 1/4 Scale Chewbacca. $400. Totally complete with the outer brown shipper and inner shipper. Have a custom plaque made by feezlenuts as well.

Sideshow Premium Format 1/4 Scale Stormtrooper. $350. Totally complete with the outer brown shipper and the inner shipper. Have a custom plaque made by feezlenuts as well.

Sideshow Mythos Darth Vader. $400. Totally complete with the outer brown shipper and the inner shipper. Have a custom plaque made by feezlenuts as well.

Sideshow Mythos Darth Maul. $450. Totally complete with the outer brown shipper and the inner shipper. Have a custom plaque made by feezlenuts as well.

Master Replicas Sith and Jedi Blueprint Lithos Sets. Some some scratches on the black frames but are in good shape.

$200 for the Sith. Darth Maul, count Dooku, and Vader.

$150 for Jedi. Luke Skywalker, Han Solo , Obi wan kenobi.

EFX Darth Maul Legend Lightsaber $375. Comes with COA, plaque, inner shipping materials and outer brown shipper, and custom acrylic display
cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods please lock. All are sold and no longer available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back