Top Gear (UK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's been an uncertain future for the show and it's presenters since Jeremy was let go.

With rumors of the three of them them signing with Netflix and even possibly returning to the BBC going on in the background...the BBC just announced yesterday that one final episode will broadcast. It's going to be an extended episode featuring two "films" that were made for the last season and for obvious reasons never broadcasted. Also James and Richard filmed some studio parts to connect the films together.

I'm excited for this final episode, but I really hope they sign with Netflix. Then they can truly make the show they want.

fHHcPBC.gif

Interesting this came out as i read in the paper a day or so ago that the BBC were on the verge of bringing him back, they couldn't turn their nose up at ££££

Interesting this came out as i read in the paper a day or so ago that the BBC were on the verge of bringing him back, they couldn't turn their nose up at ££££

Apparently all the replacements they've been trying to get aren't interested. I personally think they'll wait till all the controversy blows over and try to resign them, they better act soon though.

I love the show and the personalities of the guys, but when a grown ass man stomps around like a petulant child and physically assaults the people he works with, its unforgivable. This is one of those times when ending something good is the proper way to go.

But it's all about money in the end. Whatever example the BBC wanted to set is going to be run over and turned into a smear on the road by an armored car packed with cash. :lol

Apparently all the replacements they've been trying to get aren't interested. I personally think they'll wait till all the controversy blows over and try to resign them, they better act soon though.

Big boots to fill, I'd be cautious taking that job also unless I was a no name with nothing to lose.

Heard a Rumor that Chris Evans was to film a "fake" Top Gear today with the trio. Not sure if it's to make fun of the BBC/Top Gear thing or if he is lobbying for the job?

Edit: This is not Captain America Chris Evans btw.

Heard a Rumor that Chris Evans was to film a "fake" Top Gear today with the trio. Not sure if it's to make fun of the BBC/Top Gear thing or if he is lobbying for the job?

Edit: This is not Captain America Chris Evans btw.

It's for TFI which is on Friday night @9pm. Bit of a pee take I think.

I love the show and the personalities of the guys, but when a grown ass man stomps around like a petulant child and physically assaults the people he works with, its unforgivable. This is one of those times when ending something good is the proper way to go.

But it's all about money in the end. Whatever example the BBC wanted to set is going to be run over and turned into a smear on the road by an armored car packed with cash. :lol

Yeah like Jeremy clarkson is the biggest "smear" on the BBC.
Are you forgetting about Jimmy saville? Rolf Harris multiple bbc employees & bosses being convicted for peodaphilia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back