I'm going on an adventure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VGlorfindel

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I have been very late tho I love Middle earth on its statues that so inspires us. And since this journey has begun, I've made insurmountable researches on maquettes, statues and collectibles. I did not have any yet, and through all the nebulea of confusion, whirpools of indecision, collection wise, i only had the weta chronicles art and design books. What statues i couldn't get away from my mind as capturing first, were the sideshow maquettes. Out of hope in countless battles in vain, with my first pay as a student, i won a bid yesterday night on ebay. And for the Legolas maquette no less! I am like a trumpet in new spring for being among you guys now. My unexpected journey starts now, i still hope to catch the strider, boromir, arwen maquettes and dying to see new sdcc releases in july. I got a non-exclusive second hand version but still this is no small feat right? :)
2000851_press01-001.jpg

Thank you both! Tho i was interested in only the good guys, since yesterday i was saddened; Return to the Valar, oh spirit of middle earth. Aged 93, a strong of purpose wizard.

A great wanderer of Middle Earth has passed his body in this world back to the stars. Sir Christopher Lee's spirit has returned to the undying lands finally. I am thinking of catching the sideshow Saruman premium format.

Thank you both! Tho i was interested in only the good guys, since yesterday i was saddened; Return to the Valar, oh spirit of middle earth. Aged 93, a strong of purpose wizard.

A great wanderer of Middle Earth has passed his body in this world back to the stars. Sir Christopher Lee's spirit has returned to the undying lands finally. I am thinking of catching the sideshow Saruman premium format.

You definitely will not be disappointed how much of a resemblance the Saruman statue is to the screen character, and to a better extent the late great Sir Christopher Lee. Somehow I have better fonder memories of him in this role, than when he was Count Dooku.

Congrats on the Legolas! I started late in this line as well. Started about a year or so ago and I decided to go with the Maquette line since you can complete the fellowship in 1/6 scale. I just got my Merry last month and that completes my 1/6 Fellowship.

Congrats on the Legolas! I started late in this line as well. Started about a year or so ago and I decided to go with the Maquette line since you can complete the fellowship in 1/6 scale. I just got my Merry last month and that completes my 1/6 Fellowship.

Pics please entrari. :stick

This is confusing, as there isn't a Merry maquette. I'm assuming you meant you bought the SS/W Merry just to complete the 1/6 Fellowship.

Yeah. I just got the weta 1/6 merry and pippin just to complete the fellowship in 1/6. Thinking of adding in Bilbo Arwen and Thorin. But for now I'm happy with this. My Merry is still with my brother in HK. Will post pics when they're complete.

Back