Buffy Sideshow 1/6 figure repainted head (Giles and Xander)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archo

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Repaint by Kokarev Anton (kanartist)

Xander Harris (1/6 Sideshow)
0_113e30_f16fa99_XL.jpg

-TKe7NCj4VA.jpg

Rupert Giles (1/6 Sideshow)
0_1102c6_2ee0d160_L.jpg

Y4hKm7Z94Wg.jpg

ps: in plans Oz​

Those are awesome! Xander and Giles are so underrated when it comes to merchandise. Good to see some other people still love and respect their characters.

Side note: that pic of Nicholas (Xander) is hot! Lol

Oh these are both just wonderful. Miles better then the original paint job. :D

What an improvement! That original Xander looks like a cartoon lol.
It's amazing how far 1/6 figures have come since these were made. I would kill for some new Buffy 1/6 figures with today's standards!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What an improvement! That original Xander looks like a cartoon lol.
It's amazing how far 1/6 figures have come since these were made. I would kill for some new Buffy 1/6 figures with today's standards!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh god same here. Can you imagine what they could do with it these days?

Wow looks pretty great, though maybe Xander's lips need to be lightened up (unless it's like that on the show cause I've never watched buffy, firefly fan!). Giles is a massive improvement!

Looks great-would love to see the whole group repainted.

That's what I was thinking - or even better, have a revamped line altogether. I know it would never happen, but I can dream.

Man, I miss when this show was on. All of the hype waiting for next week's episode, crossovers, etc.

Merchandise is nonexistent now.

Well, if wishes were horses, I would ask for the Angel line...and then an Anya and Tara from the Buffy one that they left out. Of course, we've all been down this discussion road and it leads to heartbreak and pain.

Nice paints. Only thing that stood out was Xanders super shiny mouth. Other than that, I love the look. They have much more of a realistic feel now.

Yes, for the love of all that is holy and sacred in the Universe, re-paint the Buffy figure, she really does look hideous. And fix their clothes too, they're horribly dressed.

Hey I have the Liam action figure and I want to make an angelus one from the Angel flashbacks. His face is a bit too soft and nice for him to be angelus. was wondering if you could repaint the head for me? ill pay ya

Back