Prop 1/1 Lifesize Bruce Lee bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godaiking

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am currently working on this and should be done soon. Like my Michael Jackson and Arnold Schwarzenegger projects, this will be a full bust and I plan on using this for use on a full size statue. Also, having accurate eyes made for it!:

10922699_1124088327606566_8475233760804886677_n.jpg11148325_1124088377606561_1912038621615548515_n.jpg

will be keeping an eye on this,with hair and fully painted,this will look pretty stunning.

Thanks everyone! Did some more work on the jaw today. I'll put more work into it this weekend.

This is ridiculously awesome. Period. Amazing talent. REALLY want to see this one finished. :rock

Thanks for sharing.

looking really good,are you going to put the 70's longer hair from GOD/ETD era on it?.cant wait to see it finished and painted.

To be honest I probably won't be buying because busts aren't really my thing, but I'm still following this thread because the artistry on display here is astounding! Really looking forward to seeing the completed version.

Thanks! I'm actually not into busts either, believe it or not. Life size statues, however, are my thing. The main goal with each of my projects are to make the head as realistically close to the model as possible and then make a statue with it. Here's a few I've done:

2.jpgMy Mike.jpg

I really think this Bruce Lee is going to be closer in accuracy than my Arnolds or Michaels.

This will be as close to having him in your collection room. Really cant wait to see this painted Jow :D

Just out of interest, what statue build you going for with this? Enter the dragon, GOD...?

Back