HANNIBAL 1/6 figures by Threezero????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illproxy

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok dunno if this is happening but threezero just shared a nbc Hannibal image.. so maybe they have license? will announce soon? getting fans ready?

they also shared image on their instagram account, i think its gonna happen. woooohoooooo :clap

i asked them and they "liked" the question... again so hope this is a sign they are indeed working on them.
oh i soooo hope so!:pray:

s3 premiere tonight on NBC

threezero - Hannibal TV Show 1/6 Scale

So...ThreeZero just posted this image on their official facebook and instagram account.

11401130_903055813050523_3838533573469413829_n.jpg

Might be jumping the gun a bit, but this can only mean one thing, RIGHT?!

Re: threezero - Hannibal TV Show 1/6 Scale

yeah im so stoked!!!!!!!!!! started a thread in horror section as well :clap:clap

yeah im so stoked!!!!!!!!!! started a thread in horror section as well :clap:clap

Ahh, my bad. I wasn't sure where to put it and didn't notice any threads about it when I created this one. WOOPS! :D

Ahh, my bad. I wasn't sure where to put it and didn't notice any threads about it when I created this one. WOOPS! :D

oh i dunno what section it should be in, only one thread will survive.. we will see. lol!:rotfl

def pop over there and share the image pls!:hi5:

Hmmmm. I dunno. I kind of feel like they need to focus on some of their current lines before taking on more licenses.

Hmmmm. I dunno. I kind of feel like they need to focus on some of their current lines before taking on more licenses.

im sure they wouldnt take on a new license if it jeopardized completing the ones they have already ya know? i mean im sure they know what they are doin.....

**** im so stoked for this! Hannibal and Will Graham first pls!:yess:

I slightly feel the same way, mainly because I'm all in on their Game of Thrones line and every other line they announce could mean a longer wait between each GoT figure. That being said, I am a big fan of Hannibal and I guess ThreeZero thinks they can handle the load of all of the licenses they have...well, most of them *cough*Walking Dead*cough*

im sure they wouldnt take on a new license if it jeopardized completing the ones they have already ya know? i mean im sure they know what they are doin.....

**** im so stoked for this! Hannibal and Will Graham first pls!:yess:

Yeah....you heard of their Walking Dead line? :lol

They have Game of Thrones too, which should be a big line. They're just taking on a lot, and current releases already seem very slow. I don't know WHAT is going on with TWD stuff. Gotta be a licensing issue or something....it's just weird.

Not trying to be a hater or anything. I just hope they're not biting off more than they can chew. They're not Hot Toys.

Jesus Christ! At least release 1 main character from TWD before you announce new licenses! Threezero's official word is they needed to work on other licenses first because there's plenty of time for TWD. But seriously, if they release something from this show before they get back on track with TWD, then I don't believe that statement for a second.

They've gotta be having likeness issues with TWD. That's why they released the Pets first because they could get around that with actors likenesses. It's really the only reason I can see with there being such a delay, even though they are taking on new lines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there more to this show than just men in suits and women in dresses as the promo photos suggest? Wouldn't make for many interesting figures if it were.

Yeah....you heard of their Walking Dead line? :lol

They have Game of Thrones too, which should be a big line. They're just taking on a lot, and current releases already seem very slow. I don't know WHAT is going on with TWD stuff. Gotta be a licensing issue or something....it's just weird.

Not trying to be a hater or anything. I just hope they're not biting off more than they can chew. They're not Hot Toys.

yeah im fully aware of the TWD line, im sure any min now threezero hate for that is gonna roll in thru the hannibal thread in the horror section. i agree on sumthin is up with that line that may be beyond threezeros control.

but yeah they are takin on alot but you gotta believe they know what they are doin, Kim has been in the business for years and it been well known that he is friends with HT's and does want his own company to be much like them in doin different lines. so its no surprise to me to see them grab another sure to be popular figure licenses that HT wouldnt touch. he is not gonna mess that up now while threezero is on the rise. im sure its all calculated and well thought it out, all variables are considered before a new licence is taken.

look to me the non stop criticism of how threezero should operate is like those that watch a mma(UFC) fight and say how the fighter should be punching and how if he did this he would win. its this arm chair figure company ceo stuff that gets annoying as all hell. they know what they are doin, they are not noobs. biting off more than you can chew result in failure, think they are not aware of that? they obviously can deal or they wouldnt.

Jesus Christ! At least release 1 main character from TWD before you announce new licenses! Threezero's official word is they needed to work on other licenses first because there's plenty of time for TWD. But seriously, if they release something from this show before they get back on track with TWD, then I don't believe that statement for a second.

They've gotta be having likeness issues with TWD. That's why they released the Pets first because they could get around that with actors likenesses. It's really the only reason I can see with there being such a delay, even though they are taking on new lines.

I'm not positive on when the licenses were secured for The Walking Dead, but could it be that it was before the show and the shows actors had their major boom? Maybe some of the people want more money now for companies to use their faces lol, who knows!

As far as this line goes, a Mads as Hannibal figure would be pretty awesome.

I'm not positive on when the licenses were secured for The Walking Dead, but could it be that it was before the show and the shows actors had their major boom? Maybe some of the people want more money now for companies to use their faces lol, who knows!

Well it was more than 2 years ago, as they released the Pets that long ago.

I would not be surprised at all. I've heard they charge a lot for autos at conventions these days, so wanting more money for their likeness is definitely not out of the question.

Is there more to this show than just men in suits and women in dresses as the promo photos suggest? Wouldn't make for many interesting figures if it were.

you could watch it and find out?:)

is super good, really.

Just another one I shall add to my list lol.

:rotfl pls do, its that good. totally surreal at times and beautifully shot, written and executed. crazy thats it on NBC as well cuz its gets really gorey, like shockingly gruesome.

bryan fuller the writer is a huge fan of the source material books and movies so he does it justice and then some. even if you have seen all the movies and read the books you wont know whats comin, its tweaked just right. epic re-telling.

Hannibal has got to be the first figure. Will Graham as second release i imagine.

Wait a sec...that's Gillian Anderson???

Just jumped to the top of my pile to watch :)

Back