Media Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection [PS4]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jameson Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Uncharted trilogy gets a PS4 remaster with 1080p, 60fps visuals being handled by Bluepoint Games and will be released on October 9th, 2015. Rejoice!

This will make 7th Bluepoint game remaster I'll get, after MGS2, 3, ZOE 1&2 and Ico & Shadow of the Colossus. Looks like they're the go-to studios for HD ports.

Oh Bluepoint is doing it? That's good to hear, they did a solid job on both MGS and ZOE.

I've yet to play Uncharted at all so I'll pick this up and play them before i pick up 4

I didn't realise the same studio did them all, did you play Shadow of Colossus HD Ryan? i thought it was awesome

That studio should have done the Silent Hill HD collection

I've never played ICO, SOC was a favorite of mine back in the PS2 era so it was a no brainer

No interest. Already have the games on PS3.

The Last of Us Remastered was bumped into 1080p/60fps which was such a liberating and transformative experience, maybe you should get TLOUR for cheap and decide if you wanna double dip on this?

The Last of Us Remastered was bumped into 1080p/60fps which was such a liberating and transformative experience, maybe you should get TLOUR for cheap and decide if you wanna double dip on this?

It's the best remastered ever done, by leaps and bounds.

It's the best remastered ever done, by leaps and bounds.

I tried re-playing the PS3 version for laughs and it wasn't funny. It was all jaggied, choppy and played like a slideshow. The same could be said about the Uncharted games as they really pushed the PS3 to its limits, slowdowns and performance issues were bound to happen. You're blessed to be playing these games for the first time (presumably) without such technical restraints on PS4. :lol

still remember that 1080p and 60fps gameplay of the Demo they showed of Uncharted 3 ! now we're finally gonna get to play it !

This is perfect for me. I have no desire to get involved with the multiplayer for the originals so it not being included is ok.

Brilliant news, have a PS4 on the way for TLOU and U4, so this was much wanted and welcomed news today!

This is perfect for me. I have no desire to get involved with the multiplayer for the originals so it not being included is ok.

Same here. I have all of the originals, but will be picking up this set on day one. I look forward to playing these games in these optimal settings on the PS4.

I'm probably going to get this even though I thought 3 was kind of a step back compared 2. Maybe I'll think differently this time around :lol

All this Uncharted talk got me in the mood to find everything Uncharted related in my house.... :yess:

DSC_0023_zpszad877u1.jpg

Back