Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks like he's going to fall. They're probably doing this pose to complement heath joker.

I was thinking, geez he's leaning already. :lol

Congrats to those waiting on this and Ledger. It's been way too long for these characters to see the light of day in PF.

I love this one! Am a huge Balebats fan and I happen to also love the foght scenes in the movies, so to me this is a dream pose! Only downside is that the base is so small. He will look tiny next to Keaton and comic Bats and I kinda hate that. Apart from that its a complete homerun to me. Love it love it love it. Now I only hope that they will do a Batfleck Pf in the next few years as well so I can have all my fave versions next to each other. What a lineup: Balebats PF, comic Bats PF, Arkham Bats PF, Batfleck PF and Keaton PF in a row should be legedary! Love it!

I love this one! Am a huge Balebats fan and I happen to also love the foght scenes in the movies, so to me this is a dream pose! Only downside is that the base is so small. He will look tiny next to Keaton and comic Bats and I kinda hate that. Apart from that its a complete homerun to me. Love it love it love it. Now I only hope that they will do a Batfleck Pf in the next few years as well so I can have all my fave versions next to each other. What a lineup: Balebats PF, comic Bats PF, Arkham Bats PF, Batfleck PF and Keaton PF in a row should be legedary! Love it!

I agree...:)

Awesome! Where do you find these posted pics? Is there a facebook page? It's cool that SS's taking chances on dynamic poses (like the WS Cap), I just hope they make them stable enough to avoid the leaning as someone mentioned earlier. Not sure if that black thing is the cape but it looks like poseable cape perhaps.. I also see the Batman PF gargoyle base there, I wonder if it's for a variant or just an unpainted base for the modern PF.

Who else hopes for a cool unmasked head? Cannot wait for this piece to be officially announced.

Back