XM Studios Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
696207.jpg

Not a fan. Looks like he's doing a photoshoot and the oversized gun is a bit ridiculous, especially holding it with one hand on a bike.

Last edited:
It does look like a photo shoot. I'm not huge about a bike, but if they worked on Frank; it could work.

I'm guessing its because him holding a gun and screaming is over done. I was thinking maybe him on a rooftop with a sniper rifle. He won't be screaming and could be kind of cool. Rifle could swap out for other guns.

I feel this would have been perfect and sexist with a female. Look at Black Widow SS PF; she has a gun bigger than she is; and in a photo shoot pose. I my hypocritical double standards tell me Punisher shouldn't do the same.

The Punisher on a bike isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I think of the character. In fact, it's not the 1st, 2nd, 20th, or 100th thing that pops into my head. I like that XM is doing unique bases for their statues but they need to fit the character. I'd rather see him standing with a table covered in weapons and be able to switch them out on the statue.

Nothing more to say!

Let's have some faith in XM Studios everyone. Things change from concept art to 3D sculpt. Case in point.....

From this:
11115681_1530953023792058_3457436658229926800_n.jpg

To this:
11390098_1556462794574414_407536501828068895_n.jpg

Granted everyone is not in agreement with the look but XM does try to and make everyone happy.

Give the creative process a chance. Constructive criticism is fine but let's not get ugly about it. This is hobby and these are characters we are passionate about; so it's understandable when we see something that doesn't match the image in our heads we react. Like I said, let us have some faith in XM Studios.

Back