1/4 scale cave Troll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penfold*david

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi i had to show you this amazing 1/4 scale cave Troll by Halimaw sculptures.
Early work in progress but it's definitely getting there.
32 inches high uploadfromtaptalk1433370278938.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433370288623.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433370300107.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005

Nice, remind me of the original Sideshow Cave Troll, one of the first BIG pieces I ever had.

Thanks guys this will be very big being 1/4 scale.
He will have arrows sticking out of him and the base will be littered with orc skulls, swords and shields.

Sent from my SM-N9005

There is already a thread for this in the "custom" section. Not sure why the one here keeps getting deleted, that was the only way I found out about it and got my order in.

Well done Stingray I can't wait for mine.
I didn't know there was another thread and why does this one keep getting deleted that seems a big shame as people will miss it there.

Sent from my SM-N9005

Looks incredible. Am hoping I have the money when he's ready to ship...

This is amazing!!

Ok, I can't resist. Sign me up.

Any early pics of what the base will look like? Will there be two different base versions?

Thanks!

This is amazing!!

Ok, I can't resist. Sign me up.

Any early pics of what the base will look like? Will there be two different base versions?

Thanks!
No pics of the base yet but i did ask for arrows and and a bunch of other things.
When your added to the group you can put your own ideas forward and they might be added to the sculpt.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back