**NEW** Crouching ALIEN Statue/Model Coming Soon! Sculpted by Bill Wieger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
This 1/4 Scale (looks bigger than 1/4) ALIEN Statue/Model kit was on display at Wonderfest this weekend.

Digitally sculpted by Bill Wieger. I'm thinking this is going to be a model kit, but not sure. No more info at this time.

If your interested or want to know more about it, contact Bill on his Facebook page.

BW ALIEN 1.jpg

BW ALIEN 2.jpg

BW ALIEN 3.jpg

Last edited:
I emailed this guy several months ago about some stuff on his website, but never received a reply. I guess I'll have to try Facebook. That seems to be the best way to contact people now.

I love the pose, though I think I would prefer the arms hugging the body rather than sticking out like that.

I know exactly what he's going for here, and I don't doubt the guy's talent, but unfortunately that pose still makes it look like 'Alien takes a s#!t' to me... Still, at least the big chap seems to be happy in his business... :p

Normally when you see one curled up like that they are essentially "sleeping" and normally have their arms wrapped around them. Out like that definitely looks weird, but tbh I'm not a fan of the curled up poses in the first place so v0v.

Back