Statue XM Star Wars 1/4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey976

Super Freak
Reaction score
1898206_1555906114630082_7368118440204799763_n.jpg

"The update that EVERYONE's been waiting for. Announcing our new line of Premium Collectibles series,
STAR WARS! More details will be shared but in the meantime, let me hear all the Star Wars fans share
their favorite SW quotes! I'll start with... “It’s not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16
back home, they’re not much bigger than two meters.” - guess who?"

My work here is done.... {RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

I saw this earlier today. I like the PF with fabric that SS has done. But, I've always wanted a fully sculpted 1/4 scale Fett and I know XM will deliver the goods.

I saw this earlier today. I like the PF with fabric that SS has done. But, I've always wanted a fully sculpted 1/4 scale Fett and I know XM will deliver the goods.

I like the mixed media as well. I really like the mixed media on the upcoming PF. It'll be interesting to see what XM does. It's a great time to be a collector!

If I were to get an XM piece it would have to be on par with their Magneto piece. High standards? Maybe lol. In my opinion the Magneto piece was so great because of the jaw dropping base. Not just super detailed and amazing but told a story and perfectly in line with his character. Curious if they can do the same with this Star-wars line, tell a story.

Who are these XM? Did they make other lines? How are the prices for their stuff? Details and quality of sculpts, paint apps etc.?

Their prices are quite big. They need to deliver really high quality stuff in the SW realm. SW fans are among the biggest nitpickers, they should know this from the beginning. If they make a good Stormtrooper for example I'll be the first to buy it for sure, if they frack it up I'll be also the first, but to to tell them to shove it when sun doesn't shine :D

They make the best Marvel Statues by far, so it is all justified. I would have faith in them, you wont see the ****** QC that sideshow has.

I really hope so. I also hope if they go for SW armored troopers statues, to make a step further, and for the money they (might) ask, and scan original helmets and suits like Gentle Giant did eons ago for a couple busts.

Very "cartoon centric." Compare any of their sculpts to the Mythos line (Obi-Wan) as an example, and it kicks XM's ass.

Love my 1/4's, but this ain't doing it for me in the least... Bring on the Hot Toys ones - they look amazing!

Hmm. Don't really like how shiny or plasticky their Marvel stuff all seems to be. Can't put my finger on what it is exactly. Just looks a bit odd. Maybe just me? Could also be that they're based on comics, etc, and so less weathering of any sort.

Anyway, hoping what people say about quality and QA is correct, but don't think I could justify paying the kinds of prices they look like they'll be.

i think when this comes out we're gonna have a rush like we did when magneto first came out. I need a nice Han Solo stat.

Since I don't care about Marvel or comics in general, I have no idea how accurate and good the XM renditions are. I only hope for less crazy poses and lower bases than recent SSC PF's.

And HT 1:4 is a cool line, hoping for a Stormie soon. If it will be like their 1:6 figure, I am 95% happy

Back