Buck Rogers Starfighter Chronicle.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nice representation of a good looking subject! Love the Chronicle stuff so far, nice to see some subjects that others aren't doing such as this and their amazing Rodger Young and Athena class from Starship troopers.

Picture from Wondercon.

iTmkj39.jpg

I would imagine it is made just for the ship, or glued in maybe. It looks to be of quite a decent scale. I really like it.

Been patiently waiting for this ever since Chronicle showed the Buck Rogers logo on their site last year. If this is the studio scale replica, it should be about two feet long, or a little under. Hopefully, it will be signed by either Gil Gerard and/or Erin Gray too.

Yeah, no word on scale yet, just that one image, but plenty more pictures and details should show up over the next day or two.

Used to love this show when I was a kid. Erin Gray :love

I wasn't even born when the show first aired, but when I was about 9 or 10, we used to get them on every Saturday afternoon (along with Airwolf, the six million dollar man, the A Team and Battlestar Galactica) They were the days. I'm pretty sure Wilma Deering was my first crush lol.

I was a big fan of Buck Rogers as a kid, who sells Chronicle stuff?

Chronicle themselves will likely be your best bet, they are based in Texas.. https://chroniclecollectibles.com/

lol, Erin... what can I say? Gil Gerard deserves some love too tho. Buck Rogers and Sidekicks with Ernie Reyes Jr were some of my favorite shows back then. Anybody remember Sidekicks?

What would the price on something like this be? I'm not too familiar with Chronicle but if the price is anything like QMX ship reproductions I'm probably dead in the water lol. If they did PFs or even 6th scale statues of Buck and Wilma Deering I would sign up yesterday.

Should be up for order this week, they are making 250 pieces. No price confirmed as of yet. I hope it isn't too much, I'd like to get one.

I'm not really enough of a fan of the old show to lay down the cash, but I always loved the ship design, and that does looks absolutely superb.

This does look terrific but I don't think they got the color on it correct as I believe its supposed to be a light tan or light sand color instead of light gray. The shading on different panels is correct but still I think everything was supposed to be different shades of light tan/light sand. Could be just the pics and the light. I hope they do the Draconian Marauder/Hatchet Fighter as well.

Well they have the studio model in their possession so I guess we have to trust them on the colours. This is a copy of the studio model by the way, 22" long and a target price of $500. When you consider that GG are asking that for an alien jumbo figure, it makes this an attractive prospect. Hmmm, this or the ECC grey Alien bust.

Well they have the studio model in their possession so I guess we have to trust them on the colours. This is a copy of the studio model by the way, 22" long and a target price of $500. When you consider that GG are asking that for an alien jumbo figure, it makes this an attractive prospect. Hmmm, this or the ECC grey Alien bust.

Yeah, been looking at therpf site and several of their threads on the BR Starfighter/Thunderfighter and its supposed to be tan per Universal Heartland, the studio scale building team that did all of the models for the show. The exact measurements of this baby is 22 and 1/4" long and if they can bring this in at $500.00, built and painted, HOLY ****! An unbuilt kit done in resin was released of the Starfighter back in 2006 for $400.00 so what Chronicle is targeting for as MSRP on this thing makes it a bloody steal! Cannot wait.

Back