Dale Stringer's Cap Shelf New posts last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received the helicarrier bridge - it is really cool

Dr. Erskine

A Saturday morning post...various bits and pieces plus Star Puff's excellent Peggy costume.....

Tried the first of the new uniforms for Cap. -TFA - Pretty cool to use for a Col Phillips bash - Anybody had any updates on possible aftermarket colonel eagle insignia? I know they're non-existent, I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything new?

Just a few pics of my dabbling in the hobby
Cap's bike

finally modified my grey uniform to green on the Red Skull - some other Red Skull pics also...

Last edited:
Re: Dale Stringer's shelves

Any chance you would make another Bucky to sell?

Dude, I'm impressed! Those customs are out of this world. I've not seen anything like that before, well done! I thought I was a big Cap fan, but you win!

One question bro. The bucky blue shirt is it custom? Or where can i get one ?
Love ure collection keep it up man. Specifically the battle damage cap.

One question bro. The bucky blue shirt is it custom? Or where can i get one ?
Love ure collection keep it up man. Specifically the battle damage cap.

thanks for looking - Its a G I Joe Cobra commander blue shirt(I think?) with a New line Miniatures dark blue Dickie under it. I folded the double breast portion over to hide the red cobra emblem (Bucky's was folded over also in the pics I sourced.) - removed the velco fastening behind the exposed portion when i folded the flap. Spot painted with water based blue paint, the buttons.....got most of it by trawling E-bay to be honest.....took awhile...

I saw that one member made the 'peggy' compass - I had a go with one too. Also repainted some of the figures - Caps leather gear was reddened more like the movie. Repainted the eye area on the head sculpt ....pardon the back ground.

Re: Dale Stringer's Captain America shelf - New posts on end

nice collection man, i dig those figs and im not even a fan of capt meric

Great stuff! I really like that custom Peggy :)

Awesome collection of Caps - looks great! :clap

Back