Thee Iron Spider-Man PF Petition thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Sideshow! We want an Iron Spider-Man PF...or at least I know I do, what about you guys?

429px-SMCW.jpg
and Courtesy of Jedi Mike
ironspidey.jpg

Those in favor of this PF will be named below.

1. Thee Darth Roranous
2. The ill Jedi

Last edited:
I'm just getting my feet wet in comics and I started out in the Ultimate universe because there wasn't so much back story. I am seriously tempted to start reading new avengers, but I know with that will come a whole bunch of others.

Anyways all I know about that is that the color scheme is because Tony Stark designed the suit for him. I think he and Tony are on the same side in Civil War, which would explain him having Cap's shield webbed up, but that's all a guess. So what's up with the leg things coming out of his back.

I know, I'm square. We need a square smiley.

Agent0028 said:
I'm just getting my feet wet in comics and I started out in the Ultimate universe because there wasn't so much back story. I am seriously tempted to start reading new avengers, but I know with that will come a whole bunch of others.

Anyways all I know about that is that the color scheme is because Tony Stark designed the suit for him. I think he and Tony are on the same side in Civil War, which would explain him having Cap's shield webbed up, but that's all a guess. So what's up with the leg things coming out of his back.

I know, I'm square. We need a square smiley.

Don't sweat it, not everyone can be as cool as me and Roranous. j/k

Stark included some 'Robotic Spider Legs' that responded to Peter's thoughts, helped him climb (like he needs it) and in combat. It was a pretty nifty suit, but Stark is a Punk B!#ch, so Pete had to jump ship and join up with Cap. You know for the whole Honor thing.

I DEFINITELY want the Iron Spider but enough with the hunched over Web-Slingers I want this pose!

ironspidey.jpg

Jedi_Mike said:
I DEFINITELY want the Iron Spider but enough with the hunched over Web-Slingers I want this pose!

ironspidey.jpg

That pose is awesome! You listening Sideshow? Me, Roranous and Mike all want an Iron Spider!!!

We should start an Iron Spider-Man Krusade and be as annoying as those damn Kurgans!!
:D

The ill Jedi said:
We should start an Iron Spider-Man Krusade and be as annoying as those damn Kurgans!! :D

HA!!!

I'd like to see you try and be half as annoying as the Kurgans!

Thanks for the explanation. Iron Spidey looks cool, and if I had the money and space I would get one. So, um, you can put me on the list if you want. :D

King Darkness said:
HA!!!

I'd like to see you try and be half as annoying as the Kurgans!

Yeah, you're right, I don't think it's possible! :lol

Agent0028 said:
Thanks for the explanation. Iron Spidey looks cool, and if I had the money and space I would get one. So, um, you can put me on the list if you want. :D
The ill Jedi said:
That pose is awesome! You listening Sideshow? Me, Roranous and Mike all want an Iron Spider!!!
and Agent0028 too!

:rotfl :rotfl
An Iron Crusade hmmmm...

I don't know that we could ever be as annoying as the Kurgans but one thing I do know is that Iron Spider Man is as far off from being made as the Medieval Kurgan.

The list continues.

1. Thee Darth Roranous
2. The ill Jedi
3. Jedi_Mike
4. Agent0028

The ill Jedi said:
Naysayers will be webbed up and given 10 lashes with a Robotic Spider Tentacle! :D
Good but to match the Kurgans you need a bigger font and more color...let's try it this way.
Naysayers will be webbed up and given 10 lashes with a Robotic Spider Tentacle!:D
then add some sorely needed smiles.
behead.gif
blowingup.gif

Back