1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
18286385439_a06e998944_o.jpg

"I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you.” – Luke Skywalker

Originally just a moisture farmer on the planet Tatooine, the young Luke Skywalker’s life began to change forever when he purchased two droids, R2-D2 and C-3PO, and met the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, the infamous smugglers Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Princess Leia! Luke’s actions helped change the fate of the galaxy by assisting the Rebel Alliance against the Galactic Empire and destroying the terrifying Death Star.

Today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially reveal the collectible figure of the central character in the original Star Wars trilogy – the 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt, specially tailored costume, LED-lighted lightsaber, a hat with goggles, a poncho, detailed accessories, and a figure stand. A special edition is available in selected markets which include an additional Stormtrooper belt with grappling hook, a communicator, and a blaster rifle.

Your Star Wars collection wouldn’t be complete without this Luke Skywalker collectible figure.

The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Interchangeable hair sculpture for wearing hat
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding lightsaber
- One (1) gesturing left palm
- One (1) left palm for holding blaster
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) off-white colored tunic
- One (1) brown-colored belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of light beige-colored pants
- One (1) pair of light grey colored boots

Weapons:

- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) long rifle

Accessories:

- One (1) hat with goggles
- One (1) brown colored poncho
- One (1) pair of binoculars
- One (1) training helmet
- One (1) training remote
- One (1) droid caller
- Specially designed figure stand with Luke Skywalker nameplate and movie logo

Special Edition – Bonus Accessories (for selected markets only):
- One (1) Stormtrooper belt with grappling hook and communicator
- One (1) blaster rifle

Artist:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2016

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Awesome HS! The floppy hat could use some work but it's not that important. This has everything the SSC version had and then some.

I almost want 2 to display the Jedi training

Thanks Hologram AI for starting an official thread.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

They absolutely nailed the head sculpt. Fingers crossed for Leia now!

Also I don't ever remember seeing that outfit on him. Was that in the Special Edition or something? Looks like he's about to go shoot some ewoks.

Likeness is 90% there...huge improvement over their han solo and 'old' ben

Yes please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The poncho he wears when hr walks to the millenium falcon but the hat is a deleted scene with Biggs on the dvd/blu rays.

MMS297? And maybe Leia will be MMS298.

They absolutely nailed the head sculpt. Fingers crossed for Leia now!

Also I don't ever remember seeing that outfit on him. Was that in the Special Edition or something? Looks like he's about to go shoot some ewoks.

Hat was in the deleted scenes with Biggs. Poncho on the way to the Falcon.

That closeup is awe-inspiring. I could cry...

Looks awesome, just maybe lighten the hair a bit?

11055301_10152843670577344_8010019138281334492_o.jpg

10842206_10152843670617344_2101828371846140534_o.jpg

Exclusive Stormtrooper Belt and Blaster

Ummmmmm.....THUD!!!!!
SO beautiful Hot Toys...so beautiful!!!
bring on Leia and the preorders!!!

Great figure and I like the headsculpt, but once again the hair is too dark. HT keeps making these haircolor errors. Nothing major though and a sure buy. Will go great with the Han & Chewie which I have on PO.

Hair is definitely too dark but I imagine it'll be fixed upon release.

You missed the Ex, Hologram.

Think that's an Ex worthy of a Sideshow pre-order - so I can eventually upgrade the short Trooper.

EDIT: MoMo, you got there first!

:woo This is the best human SW proto so far. Yummy.

This makes me think that a Han & Luke Stormtrooper pack is without a damn doubt coming out soon.

Wow, for so many years there was nothing but garbage for a Tatooine Luke, now...

w0m5s.png

I just noticed that the Exclusive Belt comes with the commlink he uses to talk to C-3PO.

$185 USD in HK for the Exclusive. Betting it'll be around $235 on Sideshow.

Back