Budget Stark - "First Look" Robocop BD and Alex Murphy vs prototype video on release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" Robocop BD and Alex Murphy vs prototype video on release

Hi guys

Robocop battle damaged and Alex Murphy set released in Hong Kong 26th May 2015, on display at Secret Base.

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Robocop BD and Alex Murphy vs prototype video on rele

Alex Murphy just amazing. Kind of sad also Robocop received very poor in HK & Asia. No wonder HT cant move over from Marvel and Ironman

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Robocop BD and Alex Murphy vs prototype video on rele

Looks pretty good. I passed on the Clean Robocop, and might try to snag this.

Very happy I bought the set with Murphy. He turned out great! Can't wait to add these to my other Robocop pieces

Great video, thanks.

This set looks amazing, and yeah, your suggestion to change the pose with Murhpy duel wielding his pistols was the right way to go. The pose looks a lot better, good suggestion. I can't get over how well done this set is, it looks brilliant. I noticed the Batman Returns Batman and Bruce Wayne set is on the shelf below, both the Robocop and Batman sets are probably my most anticipated for this year. Can't wait to own them.

I'm hyped.

Man...really on the fence about this one. I have the original Robocop III kit with the flight pack that I need to get rid of and I have the new one with mechanical chair. Not sure I want to add these two but they do look really good. I wish they had pack in Clarence. That would have made a perfect two pack with the battle damaged Robocop. Murphy looks fantastic too. Would love to have seen him and Lewis together. I'm sure that would have been a slow seller for the Asian and US markets though. Would be cool if Hot Toys could sub-let their licenses to other smaller companies to do these support characters that require too much resources for Hot Toys to tackle. Maybe with them managing the production and someone like Pop or Dam Toys producing it, we might see licensed support characters like Lewis, Clarence, Ras, LoS Ras & Bruce, Mr. Fox, Predator Strike Team, Galactic Marines, etc, etc...

Good call on the repose. Looks much more dynamic. A little tweak here and a little tweak there makes a ton of difference! :clap

Thanks for the video. It's a fantastic looking set.

Just disappointing about such low demand, it doesn't bode well for figures like this in the future.

Looks amazing, don't the people in Hong Kong understand nostalgia?

BD RC has a broken shoulder ring on photos in main thread, but it seemed to me that they are all intact on this video. ?
well that would be the easiest customising anyway.

Looks amazing, don't the people in Hong Kong understand nostalgia?

It is only nostalgia if you know about it or care about it. How many Asian films from the 80s and 90s do you know and love? ;)

BD RC has a broken shoulder ring on photos in main thread, but it seemed to me that they are all intact on this video. ?
well that would be the easiest customising anyway.

Photos are production and video was the prototype so we should receive it with the broken ring which is great!!!

Anybody (preferably in Canada) want to split one of these with me? I just want Murphy.

It is only nostalgia if you know about it or care about it. How many Asian films from the 80s and 90s do you know and love? ;)

I thought Robocop is universally known, I enjoy 90's HK movie though especially Stephen Chow

I'm Asian and Robocop is pretty big here among guys above the age of 20. You have to be mad not to love Robocop!

Back