• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Medicom Real Action Heroes Venom 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr. Satan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone and have a nice day

Im new in this forum and in the Sideshow world in general so i need your help!! Icant find Medicom RAH venom anywhere other than ebay and an experienced friend told me to avoid ebay cause you can easily get ripped off!!

can anyone help pls?

If you do find one confirm with the seller that nothing is broken before you buy. Leg joints at the hip are quite fragile on this piece, assuming you are referring to the comic version of Venom, and NOT the Spiderman 3 movie version. I've gone through 2 Comic Venoms. First was a shoulder break. It arrived new from the store this way. The replacement was fine for about a year until I attempted to pose it without the support stand and the leg joint broke at the hip. Nothing aggressive at all...basic museum pose. Not repairable unless i cut the suit off and change the body. So now it displays by use of the display stand. Too bad, because it is a really cool looking figure. Good luck in you search.

Thanx for your information and helpful tips man!! :) And yes im talking about the comic version tho i only managed to find a couple pieces in ebay, same with punisher-venom of the same series! i would be satisfied with either of them

No prob. Its a shame because the figure is pretty nice looking. Medicom figures are also slightly smaller than sixth scale when compared to Hot Toys or Sideshow. My Venom looks under-sized next to my Hot Toys Spiderman figures, but still happy to have him in the group. Just be prepared for something to happen to it if you do eventually find one. I wouldn't spend over $100 for one considering this.

I don't personally have any experience with the Punisher-Venom figure. I know the black suit comic Spidey suffered from broken arms, either at the elbows or at the shoulders. I had the regular comic Punisher and overall it was good. Never had a problem. So its really hard to say ALL Medicom RAH comic figures will fail. If you post questions about these in the Marvel figure section, you might get some better answers or results. The Medicom prices tend to stay high priced for some reason, but I'm always hesitant with these.

thanx man you were really helpful :) found both on ebay cant choose one lol! whats ur opinion on that? ;D

LOL! If the price was 'right' (subjective, I know), and the figure was confirmed to be in perfect condition, I'd go with the Venom, since it seems to be the one you started out asking about. As said, mine is broken, but it still looks good in the Spidey-themed display.

Back