Legolas Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KamenGuyver

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pics from OSW

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62194

markecho said:
Got Legolas today and gotta say headsculpt looks great to me!
He even has a little bit of a scowl (hard to see in pics but when you see him up close you will know what I mean). All the accessories look great, and even a nice bow pulling hand. For some reason his 2 left hands look the same, but I ended up using the second one and it looks better holding the bow. One thing that kinda ain't so good is that just after a few hours the bow was bent into this position making the string sag if the bow string was not pulled, but I guess most poses of Legoas will be with a strung arrow...and maybe the hot water trick will be able to get the bow back more straight if need be.

With a little of fudging he can have an excellent shooting pose..of course-he is Legolas! I didn't get it here because I was loosing light - but you get the idea. Hardest part is getting his head to tilt down a bit like he is aiming.

All in all awesome fig!

Of course these aren't film accurate, but Leg just looks much better with a cloak!

"About time you got here Master Elf - we were getting a little impatient waiting on you" - Gimli

Thanks kg, can't really tell about the skin tone paint apps in those shots but he looks to be elvishly done, a great figure.

I won't EVER rely on SSC prod shots again except for reference.

Here's another courtesy of Titan from OSW for those who missed it.

IMG_0021_edited-1.jpg

pjam said:
Thanks kg, can't really tell about the skin tone paint apps in those shots but he looks to be elvishly done, a great figure.

I won't EVER rely on SSC prod shots again except for reference.
Yep, everyone gets so worked up over productions pics. We should all know better by now. :monkey1

He still has the power jaw going on though. The attraction for me with any of these collectibles is LIKENESS. The Weta Legolas statue and bust were a huge disappointment, the LegGim much better. The proto for this was quite decent but this production figure? HunkyArtist did an amazing job with repainting Aragorn 12" so I will concede that maybe it's the paint apps that is making this non-Orlando to me...

Beren

dam this actually looks pretty flippin' awsome, no offense but SST's production pictures can be a bit misleading sometimes

Don't kill me

Good heavens!!! Is that the one we're getting? It's beautiful!!! What on Earth was with those pics on the site? This figure isn't bad--it's fantastic! These pictures fill me with a whole new optimism concerning Legolas--now I can't wait! I have my shipping notice too--mine comes on Thursday!

Must say these pix make him look much better! One thing is for sure though, he looks better tha Aragorn.

Great pics guys!

I'm anxious to see the first re-painted pics of this guy. I might try to acquire the services of one of you great customizers out there if anyones interested. I have a few heads I'd like to have painted and this figure might be a good one to start with.

Wow! I really like him!! Especially from an angle or a profile view he looks REALLY good! Can't wait to get him!!!

Last edited:
Looks good to me! Mine will be here Monday - can't wait! With the onslaught of Star Wars 12", I keep waffling over canceling this line, but right now I'm glad I've procrastinated. :monkey5

Well, surprisingly I'm listed at shipping soon now, so hopefully if he ships out by Friday I'll get him by next Thursday.

Wor-Gar said:
Mine will arrive tomorrow.

We all seem to have our roles in the image world, you give us the kitchen shots, JediBear gives us the outdoor shots, josh does up the doiley shots, and I do the photoshop, here's to Legolas, let's go to it gents.

MaulFan said:
We all seem to have our roles in the image world, you give us the kitchen shots, JediBear gives us the outdoor shots, josh does up the doiley shots, and I do the photoshop, here's to Legolas, let's go to it gents.

That's how we roll boys!! :chew

Back