Rick Grimes 1/6 - show your customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macky17g

Freakzoid
Reaction score
sorry if this threads been made, but id really like to see peoples rick grimes 1/6 figures

Swapped the wrist pegs since taking this for a more seamless look. Can't wait for Threezero's, i need a watch and Python. I have a belt and pouches and holster to make for this also, so still not there yet.

006_1_zpsxw1juabu.jpg

ive bought the YH HA, headsculpt just waiting for it too arrrive, i cant find a good coat, want the one he wears with the fur collar, also whats the best body to use, the narrow body or a muscular one

did you paint it yourself?
just it looks different to the sculpt he shows on page 5 of his thread

No, it's the iminime Rick, but with the extra alternate head sculpt. I sold the complete figure and kept the alternate head sculpt.

YH HA is one of iminime's sculpters, and did all of the Rick sculpts as far as i know. The head was painted by iminime.

ah right, ive bought the bearded one, struggling hard to find a good set of clothes, cant find anything that looks good
want to make a diorama base too maybe like a jungle type base or something with a beheaded zombie or something along those lines

That bearded sculpt looks amazing. As far as clothes, you might want to see what Threezero offer.

Might be worth asking Iris, or opening an interest list for the outfit from Iris, as a few have bought that sculpt. The outfit i have on Rick is by Iris.

Last edited:
Back