Padme PF: Theed gown or Geonosis arena?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Padme would you like to see in Premium Format?

• Theed

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • Geonosis

Votes: 56 58.3%

• Total voters

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Padme is at her most iconic in her first Theed gown and in the Geonosis arena. If SS were to make both in Premium Format, which would you like to see first?

350px-Padme_ep1.jpg

200px-PadmeCloneWars.jpg

I want the Genosis Padme first but I would much rather it not be ripped shirt version I would much rather have her in this outfit and them make the cloak the exclusive.
normal_aotc-ga09.jpg

Personally I voted for Theed, I think in Premium Format it'd be more striking because of the amount of fabric and they could get the "pods" on the bottom to actually light up.

I voted Theed because its the only one I'll get, if I get one at all. But in reality if they make the other first it might be better giving me time to get more space and be out of grad school and making more money.

I voted Theed, as I think it's a better costume to see detailed in 1/4 scale. Arena Padme can be a 12" figure and that should be fine, since I don't see them doing the highly detailed Theed gown in 1/6 scale. If it doesn't happen in the PF line then I don't think we will see that costume any time soon.

jason2885 said:
I want the Genosis Padme first but I would much rather it not be ripped shirt version I would much rather have her in this outfit and them make the cloak the exclusive.
normal_aotc-ga09.jpg

I'm with Jason.
padme-leia_01.jpg

Last edited:
jason2885 said:
normal_aotc-ga09.jpg

Wow that would be awesome:chew

I also think that Theed Padme would stand on its own pretty well. Arena Padme would require Obi-Wan and Anakin and some battle droids and a creature or two, along with Jango Fett, Dooku, Kit Fisto, Mace Windu and some other Jedi, plus Yoda and the clones. In the 12" line, you could get a nice Geonosis display going. Amidala is the only Theed character I see happening for a while, so I would prefer a stand alone Theed PF and a whole line of Geonosis characters.

The ill Jedi said:
Geonosis with ripped shirt please! :monkey5
But the ripped shirts not quite as cool as the other. Maybe that can be the regular edition. The exclusive edition could then be the cloaked and non ripped version. Plus they can give her a battle droid blaster in the regular and her blasters in her hand for the exclusive. I would probably get both.

tomandshell said:
I think that a Darth Maul PF would sell out.

But you're probably right--the PF line will be almost all OT characters.

Aside from Grievous, of course.

Oh and hooray!

:fireworks :fireworks

Sideshow can do the PT once they have gotten through the OT - and we still need our droids, Chewie, Stormtroopers, Emperor, Lando, etc ...

Dressing a Galaxy has yet to sell out, and I bet Sideshow can and will use that as a gauge of the popularity of the costumes in the prequel trilogy among the potential PF buyers (comparable price range and edition size).

In other words, they have no reason to either invest in a highly complicated costume PF (Theed), nor in a sexy, simply-clad female PF (Geonosis) -- this latter for most of the reasons Tom has outlined above, and because women just have a hard time selling out in the PF format, for some reason.

And it sucks. I would buy both. (And I have the funds reserved for that exact purpose, mind...)

I have two votes on this.

Vote 1- Phenominal Star Wars sculpture, Theed Palace for the quality of outfit.

Vote 2- Geonosis Suit - Best representation of Natalie Portman at her sexiest in the films. As far as condition of the suit, full suit would only get my vote if SSC was unable to sculpt her abs as beautiful as she is (ya I check her out so much I even study her abs, she's smoking hot, wanna fight about it lol.) if they couldn't do that, then just a sexy face and accurate body shape with skin tight suit is just as nice a follow up.

Back