• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale X-23 / SOLD!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

Super Freak
Reaction score

This is the Regular Version 98/750, comes with original Art Box in Great Shape and Shipper, $475.00 + a signed Billy Tan X-23 Print 111/399 that you can see in some of the pic's, FREE,
I kept it in the bag and Framed it, Frame not included, That's as Low as I can Go Freaks

Letting X-23 go from my Collection and to a Fellow or Feminine Collector that has been looking for that one piece that will add another level to ones Collection, this one is it, Displayed in a Smoke-Free, Air-conditioned Environment, No Scratch's, No Dents, No Issues

That said, FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

PayPal

Note: Payments are due within 24 Hrs or if contacted for time extension, after Sealing the Deal or item will go to next person in line, Please contact me with any questions, Thank You

Be Cool
Al

Last edited:
Back