Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile - How To Control Lights With iPhone App! (Video)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much for sharing, great solution to my Batmobile stationed about 8 feet high.

Thanks for the tip! :hi5: This is the bees knees. I wish they made something like this for the little batteries in the HT 1/4 Endo, and 9v for the 1:1 SS endo skull.

This is fantastic! I wish it wasn't as expensive as it is cause i'd love to add a ton of these to my Iron Man Hall of Armor to get the pillars to be able to light up whenever i want them to

I got a set of these and they are garbage. Doesn't work with my galaxy s5 phone, barely works on my ipad as I can use it but I cant edit the picture or set any settings or timers. They weren't cheap either and for the cost I expect them to work.

@ Chris Rankin...umm are you sure you are talking about a Tether cell? As for me they are still working great and they just released a new update for the App.

@ Chris Rankin...umm are you sure you are talking about a Tether cell? As for me they are still working great and they just released a new update for the App.

I am positive as it has it on the packaging and I am using the Tethercell app. I had an update for the app a couple of weeks ago but I haven't tried them since then so I might have another go. I am still waiting on the AAA version as most of my collectibles use it.

Thank you. I will more then likely be using this method for my Delorean. Do you have concern about battery corrosion? That's a fear of mine in general

Hey guys--i just discovered this thread.

For anyone using this method--do you find it still works? And did they ever come out with a AAA version that would work with the Delorean?

Finally got my batmobil out of storage and on display. Bought it years ago, but didn't have the space to set it up. Also bought Thethercells years ago, especially for the batmobil. Unfortunately, it doesn't work good for me. The app always tells me that my batteries are half full, even when I put it fresh, full batteries. I can turn the lights on my Batmobil on and off all right, but they wont stay lit. Sometimes they go out after 10 minutes, sometimes after 2 minutes... they never stay on. The app crashes frequently too.
I think manufacturer stopped supporting the app years ago, you can't even find it in Apples app store anymore. It was a good initiative, pity it's dead now. The cells where quite expensive when I bought them.

Back