Jaws bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
Decided that if I get a bust I want Jaws. Gotta do some research but I figured someone here knows better than me.

Any good busts of jaws out there (that don't cost over let's say 500?). Maybe one you can hang on a wall?

Also how much is sideshows Marquette go for?

Does anyone have pictures of the ultimate bruce (25 inch version)? I don't know the price yet, but it's probably a better buy (other shark too big). It looks like he has released earlier versions of them since 2012, but I'm not entirely too sure.

Got a deal locally for $550. 37 inch one of the original releases. Guy paid I think 775 plus shipping (850).

Do I go for it?

Sounds like a good deal.

There's still less of the new 37" Sharks around. I got #55 last month.

The new 25" Sharks will be available soon. Said to be cheaper and they have fixed fins.
The only thing that I don't like, on mine, are the Pectoral Fins.

Yep. I decided for $550 might as well go large. It's a local pick up.

If the new 25 is gonna be $300. Tack on $50 for shipping. Any extras will be extra too. For a much larger menacing Shark might as well go all out yah?

I'm excited for Monday. Can't wait. The stand could be better but I can fix that down the line.

Which stand does it have?
Very impressive, huge, statue.

This is my, newer version...

xc53yt.jpeg

9u6sfk.jpeg

It has like the half towing rack. With blueprints and what not. I just don't like it because I feel like it's missing the top and it's not stained (at least from the pictures it looks like it isnt)

I like that stand. Simple. I. Might have to message Mike to see how much a stand is.

Also I'm still weary about one thing. The Shark is weathered/battle damaged. He told me some of the teeth are broken because he wanted it just like the movie. I'll see how it looks in person. I assume it didn't arrive like that but who knows. People can be sketchy. It looks like yours may have some broken teeth too unless I'm mistaken!

52e36d488578e27c09c621cf1b94ef10.jpg

Yeah a few teeth are missing. Individually hand made and no two are exactly the same.
Sharks lose teeth on a daily basis and actually go through an estimated 30-50,000 teeth, continually replaced, during their lifetime.

Exactly. Which is why i believe this seller is honest and trustworthy. Just had to make sure.

I'm so excited to pick it up. Monday can't come any sooner!!

All good! You've been a great help so far. As I said I was bouncing back and forth whether to seal the deal on this or not, but that video of your original 37 convinced me.

Back