The CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
CW just picked up the spin-off to The Flash and Arrow called Legends of Tomorrow.

It will include Ray Palmer, Rip Hunter, Hawkgirl, Martin Stein with villains like Cold and Heat Wave.

It is to debut this fall 2015.

I personally am stoked, can't wait to see Hawkgirl kick ass! :rock

Last edited:
I'm interested, but I don't know if I quite excited. Sounds really promising, but man, superhero TV shows are EVERYTHING. I watch Arrow, Flash, Gotham (not to mention shows like Supernatural.) Not sure I can keep up!!! :lol

I'm interested, but I don't know if I quite excited. Sounds really promising, but man, superhero TV shows are EVERYTHING. I watch Arrow, Flash, Gotham (not to mention shows like Supernatural.) Not sure I can keep up!!! :lol

I so feel that pressure lol.

Gotham isn't a big thing for me, so it does lessen the pressure, not to mention it's CW, so I could see a Monday or Thursday night showing.

I just want to see Hawkgirl! :yess:

Love the characters in it! Yes!!
I enjoy Gotham, Flash and Arrow. TV is perfect for many of these superheroes.

Doesn't the show have some time travel thing to it?

Seems dumb to have two Canary characters on two shows.

They should've kept her dead and added a new female superhero or used the Huntress from Arrow.

Doesn't the show have some time travel thing to it?

Seems dumb to have two Canary characters on two shows.

They should've kept her dead and added a new female superhero or used the Huntress from Arrow.

For me both have their good and bad. I don't know how it will work either. Should be interesting, wonder if she goes Power Girl and gets a new get up. Maybe as the new Huntress or something considering Helena is in prison. And she probably will avoid Laurel if in the present.

Was afraid to check it out after puketastic Supergirl preview.

Time travel...
Atom shrinks...
More Firestorm action...
Vandal savage as the villain...

I'm interested!

It does look good....and I will definitely give it chance and not pull what I did with the Flash....but again, I'll have to follow Supernatural, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Supergirl, Titans/Blackbirds AND THIS now.

We're getting to the point where people will have to choose. :lol

I think it looks pretty good.
Just want to know how long before Captain Cold and his brother take a chance to betray everyone.
Oh yeah,why isn't their sister in it?
It's also 2016 not 2015 when it's released.
It also looks like Oliver's speech at the season finale of Arrow doesn't stick,he's back in his outfit.

I don't get why Cold and Heatwave are there. They're not heroes and seeing Flash is ok with it makes for really bad continuity. And it looks like they are going for large fights with horrible fight choreography like this season of Arrow had. :mad:

Oh and why is Sara not dead anymore?

So they've kept her on ice this whole time? Didn't we see Laurel at her grave at some point? Its been months since she's been dead. Not buying it.

Back