Inside Out - Disney Store 10" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-?

Freaked Out
Reaction score
These new figures look awesome to me!
Thinking about picking up the whole series later today. Decently priced for figures that not only look great, but have articulation, light feature, voice feature, have an accessory and real cloth clothing. Plus, pick them up now before a possible "Frozen Fever" hits and some or all become impossible to find.

dsanger.jpg
dssadness.jpg
dsjoy.jpg
dsdisgust.jpg
dsfear.jpg

Wow, they don't look half bad!

And... from what I've heard from people who have seen it, this might be the movie of the year.

But i'm spending on so many things i feel like i oughta hold off until I see the movie before I get any of these.

I saw the movie today and really enjoyed it but I don't have any interest in owning any of these figures. I think they look really good though, with the exception of Joy, who just doesn't look right to me.

Ignore CB - it's the pre-SDCC excitement that has his brain all muddled.

Fantastic flick, and yes, those do look good. We don't have any local Disney stores any more though...I am picking up the smaller Tomy figures though, because I love these designs. I'd kill for a series of Gentle Giant statues like they did for Ratatouille, Bolt and Wall-E...

Loved the movie, the Disney Store figures are definitely the best being offered but I really wanted a Bing Bong for myself. Thought that was a bit of a misstep by Disney to not make him when the other licensees are. The ones found at Target/TRU are definitely lesser quality but still aren't bad.

Not a figure but the medium Bing Bong plush that's available on Disney's online store actually looks really good.

There's also a $15 figure at Wal-Mart and Target.

edit: REDUNDANT POST! PLEASE IGNORE

Back