• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow, First4Figures & Gaming heads statues for sale. UK and EU.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash Housewares

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi

I am selling a few of my collectibles. They are all in excellent condition, unless stated and they all have original boxes. Please ask me for a shipping quote and please add paypal fees to the price. Feel free to ask any questions. Will upload some photos later.

Sideshow Premium Format Temple of Doom Indiana Jones. Some damage to one of the stones. Can post pics if requested. £410.00

Sideshow Premium format Master Chief. £380.00 Box is massive and heavy so postage won't be cheap

Sideshow Premium format Nathan Drake. Exclusive version. £350.00

First4Figures Wolf Link and Midna. £420.00

First4Figures Gannondorf Exclusive. £390.00

Gaming Heads Gordon Freeman. £220.00

Had lots of queries about the cost of Postage to USA. I don't normally send outside of the EU. Reason being to cost is so high. anyone who is thinking of asking how much postage for wolf link and midna is to the states. It's £110.

Back