Why isn't RoboCain being made in 1/6 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking exactly this last night. Along with ED, both my favourite movie robots. The Chronicles version looks insaaaanely good but I just can't bring myself to pay the price they're asking. HotToys needs to get on this, didn't they tease us with a picture years ago?

candyman made one from scratch...in 1:6 scale. :lecture

and its been like 3 years since HT teased us with robocain.

attachment.php

ironman repaints killed this line.lolz

I'd love to get an ht robocain to gk along with my robocop. Maybe they want to see how well their robocop is gonna sell before making cain. I'm certain they already have a prototype ready if they have the license to it.

The CC Cain is true 1:6 - there are pics of it with the HT Robo out there...

The ED-209 is 1:6 in that it is the scale the FX puppets were built in for the film. This is a direct reproduction of that. Now... how that scale was represented in the film is up for debate.

Crying inside that we haven't seen or heard anything of this yet.

I dunno im not holding out much hope for ht cain anymore. Maybe its just too complex for them to design but seeing the recent rhino figure from the amazing spiderman 2 if anyone 'could' do it it would be ht. I think though if they were going to do it they would have already done it.

:impatient:for some reason im still haven't given up on a hot toys Cain. maybey some day. just got my ED209 this week and its beuatyfull!

Would love a smaller scale version of Robocain. Not sure if I can afford a 1:6 high end version.

Shame Figma got the Robocop license and not Bandai. I could very easily see them doing 1:12 Chogokins of ED-209 and Robocain to go along with Robocop Figuarts releases if they had the rights.

Back