Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGDBatman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I see that we didn't have a place to discuss potential Hot Toys figures for the upcoming Suicide Squad.

Of the recently released group shot I am buying Harley And Deadshot for sure with a couple other possibilities based on performance.

CEHeJU3WAAA5H0S.jpg

Maybe only Harley , deadshoot and Rick. I dont see HT will make more of that but hey HT made four GI joe figures, so maybe I could wrong

I can only see Hot Toys making Harley, Joker and Deadshot. I'll buy all three, because I'm an idiot.

I can only see Hot Toys making Harley, Joker and Deadshot. I'll buy all three, because I'm an idiot.

That's really all they would do, really. Joker WILL happen, even if he's only in the film for 2 minutes. Harley and Deadshot would be the obvious choices beyond him so they'll make Slipknot instead :lol

Harley, Joker, and Deadshot are must haves! Boomerang and Killercroc would also be great to get but I doubt Hot Toys will make them. Fingers crossed!

It will be hard to pass on Harley.

TTTl6TH.jpg

If Joker looks like the release photo, I will pass unless he is amazing in the film. Will probably not buy anyone else either. :lol

TTTl6TH.jpg

If Joker looks like the release photo, I will pass unless he is amazing in the film. Will probably not buy anyone else either. :lol

This is looking good! Definitely in for these 2:

image.jpg :naughty:naughty:naughty. image.jpg image.jpg

Maybe this one too:

image.jpg

Need Harley and no plan on Deathshot but Will Smith is cookin! A grab both for me!

Depends on if the movie is good. But based on look I'd get Harley, Joker, Deadshot, Katana. Maybe Flag.

I don't like how they look so I'll pass on all of them except Harley

TTTl6TH.jpg

Yeah, I'm starting to like her. I think Harley and Deadshot are the only ones that I like

The woman playing Harley is a great actress too. She was awesome in Wolf of Wall Street. Can't wait to see what she does with Harley, and I'll definitely grab her if HT makes one. But will they? I don't see any Iron Man armor on her.

Not much of a DC guy so I don't know who all these characters are--can anyone give me a rundown on them? I recognize Harley, Deadshot and Katana but that's it. Is the big guy on the right Killer Croc maybe?

Meh, none of them scream "I'm Awesome!!!" too me. I wish Harley would have been closer to her classic appearance, at least for this first movie. Katana looks decent and so does Deadshot. The rest are very underwhelming and Croc looks like butt cheese.

As a Batman and the Outsiders fan, I'm stoked that Katana made it into the movie. I know it's too much to hope for a Hot Toys figure of her, but I've already got my hopes up. Realistically, I think we'll see Joker, Harley, and Deadshot. If we do, I'd buy all three of those. I'd also buy Croc and Katana, but the others wouldn't fit in my Batman collection.

Back