XM Studios Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
11205018_1544338725786821_4949379299400606500_n.jpg

Me, too.

I seen people say they have to hold off on Spidey since SS's Spidey PF is on the way soon, but Ive seen no confirmation from XM on that.

But if there's any truth to that, it makes me wonder if the same goes for Spidey villains...? SS made it clear they're doing a line of Spidey & villains PFs, the 1st villain is being worked on now according to Igo on the other thread. I wonder if the XM statues could be the characters SS hasn't planned on doing? I wanted more Spidey villains but with SS focusing on them and this being XM's 3rd Spidey villain Preview it could mean a bunch of Spidey villains on PO at the same time depending on how often each company rolls out the actual Pre Order.

Super fun to finally see Spidey villains getting their long overdue attention but potential to be EXPENSIVE really quick!!!

nice! I have always wanted this guy. can't wait to see how they do the head.

the cloud/smoke base has me worried though...very tough to translate into 3d form without looking goofy.

How do you guys feel about his somewhat crossed legs?

I'll be honest, it seems a little "feminine" to me. I guess I'm used to seeing heroines doing that and heroes have their feet side by side when their legs are closed. It's bothering me just a tad.

Other than that ...this concept looks great!

I'll be honest, it seems a little "feminine" to me. I guess I'm used to seeing heroines doing that and heroes have their feet side by side when their legs are closed. It's bothering me just a tad.

Agreed. Other than the crossed legs, the design concept looks like another winner by XM. Especially love the dynamic cape movement, which I feel lacks in way too many statues. Great days to be a collector....................if you can afford it.

Both this and the Kraven design both have a slightly feminine feel to me.

Yea dude. You really have to like the piece before committing. Make up your mind quick, tho. Otherwise the train leaves without you.

Yeah just like SS Predator 2, Joker Asylum PF and Darkseid PFs. What the hell is XM thinking........................................oh that's right. They're thinking with the best quality paint ups and packaging in the business.....it's worth it.

That sure as hell is what I'm thinking. :wink1:

There paint don't impress me they look dull a little better then sideshow.

Back