Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HammitChris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this in the SS Blog:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/the-terminator-endoskeleton-life-size-bust/
preview_EndoskeletonLSBv041-990x600.jpg

wow, those mother ****ers finally did it. Only problem is it will have open ES and the finish will prolly look like the new skulls :(

If this isn't priced crazy, I'm in. It'll be my 5th Terminator related bust. It will hopefully be the same size as the T-600 bust.

this looks slightly taller than the t600. It has more chest. Sadly, I expect a $800-900 price on this

this looks slightly taller than the t600. It has more chest. Sadly, I expect a $800-900 price on this

Sheesh, thats a house payment! Not knocking anyone who wants to buy it, I'm out at that price though...can't afford it. Teacher Salary Probs! :gah:

We're really getting a T1 endo? Don't care what it costs, I'm in. Better not be flawed with all kinds of inaccuracies. I'd love an accurate 1/4 scale T1 endo as well.

better have an ES, Superb paint job, and accurate. if not ill just stick with chronicle collectibles. even if they only have the genisys license

Looks interesting, I like it. But yeah, recent releases have thought me not to get too excited until I see the ES and what not announced.

Sideshow has my curiosity with this piece, but I'm not cancelling my Chronicle Endoskull pre-order. The Chronicle piece is 100% screen accurate and will still look great next to my Sideshow T-600 bust. I'll take a closer look at Sideshow's bust in San Diego this July. We'll see if they improved on the teeth/finish/sculpt.

wow, those mother ****ers finally did it. Only problem is it will have open ES and the finish will prolly look like the new skulls :(

Exactly what I was thinking. Really hope they quality will be there for this bust, otherwise it's a no for me.

Sideshows reputation for quality products has taken a huge dent recently so I'm sticking with Chronicle. If the ES on this is low (i.e 500) and the price is right then I may be interested, other wise it's Chronicle Collectables all the way.

Back