" Wicked Comics" the next generation of comics/ new publishing company

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlosCustoms

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Welcome to Wicked Comics, home to the newest and most innovative next-gen comic book creations. We strive to offer the best products and comics in the industry. We are here to produce the freshest ideas, stories and characters in the entertainment industry.  Different , Cool, Innovative, Insane, Unique , Dark, Gothic, Adventurous all these words describe our work here at Wicked. I will be posting updates to our newest projects and characters some that include "ClownMan", "BloodStone", Justice", and "Cronus". We will be trying to finish the comics and make some kickstarter campaigns to help aid the projects. We also accept commission work apart from our projects. Make yourselves at home ,comment, ask, we would love your feedback.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicked-Comics/1575219999362900?pnref=lhc.recent
email: [email protected]

A corrupt Dark City police officer working for La muerte and his drug cartel is payed a visit by a unknown shadowy figure known as the Clownman.

Really digging the anarchic vibe of ClownMan- this is taking me back 90's school... in a good way. Impressive multi-media project you've got going here!

Channel thnx man I really appreciate the feedback on it. The comic is dropping soon along with Killswitch. Thanks for checking it out :)

Back