How many SS pieces do you own??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddaray

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Im not even to 20 yet, 18 actually counting ones that are being shipped now.
But I dont collect many lines, just modern horror select universal monsters and the dead, and I just dont have the room or cash for the pfs , unless they put out a good jason one, Ill find the cash and take out a wall if I have to.

I have alot of stuff, but most of it is just in boxes waiting to be sent to my good friends, the buyers of ebay.:lol

At a guess, 50 or so. SW, LOTR, Univ Monsters, Bond, Hellboy, Modern Horror, Dead, and Live By The Sword. Oh, and G. Washington.

I'm coming up on a thread milestone soon, so a LOT of this stuff is going to the Commerce section with special repaint offers. It's a celebration/house-cleaning!!

I have all of the Dead, Modern Horror, and Star Wars collection released so far. I have several of the Uni Monsters and hope to one day complete that set. Of the PF I have Jason, Freddy, Luke, Darth, Obi, and Leatherface and John Wayne both shipping soon I hope. Thats about all of the SS stuff I have.

Bannister said:
I have alot of stuff, but most of it is just in boxes waiting to be sent to my good friends, the buyers of ebay.:lol

I am one of those buyers of ebay. What kind of stuff do you have?

I mainly one the SW 1:6th and LOTR figures, as well as the Dead and a few random others... So about 15 SSC figures. I have 5 HT figures and 1 Medicom. Also own the Jaws Maquette and the Demon Freddy PF....

That's about it... :D

Bannister said:
What kind of stuff are you looking for?
As to not deter the thread, pm me about any of these bannister
Spinal tap set
Final battle scarface
SSE bride of fnkstn
Freddy Vs Jason Jason
subject 5 scurity gaurd
Patient zero
Dr phibes figure by majestic
Return of the fly figure

You guys are miles ahead of me but if they would do more horror stuff I would catch up quickly. I am not really into Starwars LOTR or buffy and those seem to be the largest lines. Horror line = tiny

Last edited:
Darth Roranous said:
That sure is a lot of figures. I am glad you decided to part with some...thank you.

i might be exaggerating a bit but when i put everything in my spare room i about SH$T myself.i decided to concentrate on PF's and only figure that move me.but no-one seems to want what i have to sell so i guess im gonna have to rent a spot at the local flea market. :D

Haven't done an actual headcount or a breakdown by mfr. I would have to guesstimate ,that just my Sideshow 1:6, the total around 100-125 minimum. I have multible Frankenstein monsters, Spinal Tap, Bonds, Renfield's [I bought a case or two at one point at a real low cost], Buffy's, Master's, 3 or 4 Hellboy's, a few Phantom's, Drac's and Nosferatu. Some loose nudes bought solely for customs and, of course, APES!!!
Come to think of it, that number may be a little low. :monkey5

I only collect 1/6 scale figures thus far, and I have 12 SSC figures (plus my Hot Toys Robocop).

Here's what I have...

Star Wars
Anakin Skywalker (exclusive)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (exclusive)
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu
Darth Maul

Highlander
Connor MacLeod
Duncan MacLeod

James Bond (GoldenEye)
James Bond
Alec Trevelyan
Xenia Onatopp

Freddy vs. Jason
Robert Englund as 'Springwood Slasher' (exclusive)
Jason Voorhees

I have 16 12 inchers with a couple on the way, but they are for customs so they really count I guess. Total 1:6 scale figures I've got 20...coutning a droid and a small child. I'm aching for something new so bad! Hopefully Legolas will be here by next week otherwise I'm probably gonna hit the comic shop and grab another Monty Python.

Hydrobud, what kind of stuff do you still have???:monkey5 My tastes are so varied that I'm dipping into to pretty much the Sideshow pools!

Back