Statue Gaming Heads Lara Croft - Temple of Osiris

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
Gaming Heads

World-renowned archaeologist Lara Croft set off on an expedition to Egypt to reclaim the lost Staff of Osiris. However, she was not alone in her pursuit, as fellow treasure hunter and rival Carter Bell was also looking for the staff. Determined to claim the prize for himself, Carter hastily drew the Staff from its resting place, unleashing a curse upon himself and Lara. In order to survive, Lara had to work with Carter to avoid the wrath of Set, God of the Underworld, and escape from the Temple with the Staff in-hand.

This dynamic and exciting statue of Lara Croft features her caught in action, leaping from a rock firing her dual-pistols straight ahead. She's wearing her famous turquoise tank-top and cargo shorts, and her hair back in a long ponytail. The remains of an Ancient Egyptian relic are emerging from the sand behind her, and hieroglyphics line the rim of the base. From the base to the top of Lara's head, the statue measures 18 inches tall, and is cast from polystone resin with skillfully hand-crafted details.

In this Exclusive version of the statue, available only at GamingHeads.com, Lara also has the staff of Osiris, which can be attached to her back-pack.

The statue includes deluxe, full-color packaging, a hand numbered base, and a validation card which allows you to purchase the same model number in future releases in the Tomb Raider collection.

Limited to 500 pieces worldwide.

If you have already authenticated the Lara Croft: Survivor statue, you'll be able to reserve the same number Temple of Osiris statue.

Images shown are representative only and final product may vary.

Price: $359.99
Dimensions: 18 Inches tall
Artist: Kaushik Manna
Available: Q1 2016

pro_big.jpg

Oh man this is tempting. I have always wanted to nab the SSC AH Guardian of Light PF but her prices have just gotten to high. This might fill that void...argg...torn!

Very cool. Its a great statue. I hear a lot of people talk about a Rise statue. Do we know anything about it?

I think the price is great and a nice pose, the face needs some work though IMO :( On the fence, I'll see about production pics of her cause I don't think it'll sell out too fast.

Classic Lara FTW. :lecture

Too bad it's such a huge statue and I don't collect these things. If it was a 1/6 figure I would have bought in instantly!

I went ahead and bought it.... I think the face fits the pose, after all it makes no sense that she's flirting while diving across the room firing her guns... Although I think the original SS version is a perfect take of the original video game, this one is a bit more realistic looking then cartoonish like SS was... That said if I could find a SS one at a decent price I would buy it also :)

horizontal_08.jpg

Through another SSF member I just picked up the Reboot Lara, which I'm anxious to receive, but I have to say I think I'm going have to pick up this one while I can. I really like the /new/ Lara, but this /classic/ Lara looks fantastic!

I ordered the EX, but I like just the plan duel guns

Yeah agreed, it looks kinda weird with the staff. But I'm hoping it's a separate staff that just slides in behind the backpack so it can be displayed separately beside the statue.

I'm planning on ordering but haven't yet. I'm hoping there will eventually be a coupon code for $30 off like with the Survivor Lara statue.

I'll just wait to order with a European retailer, the standard edition totals $465 shipped from their site, which is insane.

Yeah agreed, it looks kinda weird with the staff. But I'm hoping it's a separate staff that just slides in behind the backpack so it can be displayed separately beside the statue.

I'm planning on ordering but haven't yet. I'm hoping there will eventually be a coupon code for $30 off like with the Survivor Lara statue.

I remember reading on Gaming Heads website that it was a separate attachment, so I imagine you can display Lara without it...

Gaming Heads said:
Lara also has the staff of Osiris, which can be attached to her back-pack.

I'll just wait to order with a European retailer, the standard edition totals $465 shipped from their site, which is insane.
And the $/€ ratio doesn't help either.

The statue look good. Also not convince by the staff though.

Unfortunately too expensive. Would cost me $110 more than the Ex Survivor...

It's that age old quandary: EX usually retain value a little better. I am of the same mind though, I can't see me displaying her with the staff even if I did the EX.

I have to say though, next to the Staff there is nothing I don't like about this statue. Don't quite get the comments on the expression, seems perfectly natural given the pose.

Not too sure about the price though - The EX, I'm being quoted $394.99 (£26) and thats with a UK delivery address selected.
- Just gives one option: Standard delivery $35 :dunno

Back