Premium Format Wonder Woman 77 Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACalica917

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the resurgence of Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman in the fantastic new comic series "Wonder Woman 77" and Lynda Carter even promoting it, I wonder if Sideshow will take advantage of the popularity. Although there have been decent Lynda Carter statues and busts, I feel there is yet to be the definitive statue of Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman. The artists of Wonder Woman 77 are truly obsessed with it and I'm sure they'd be willing to help design a statue. Here's hoping one is eventually made.

2015 - 40th Anniversary of the Wonder Woman series on CBS. Also to help celebrate the comic. Although unlikely to make it by year's end especially since a Variant of the current PF is in the works.
2016 - December would be the 75th Anniversary of Wonder Woman's first appearance in All Star Comics.
2017 - Coinciding with the Wonder Woman movie in June.

Lynda_Carter-r171312.jpg

With the resurgence of Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman in the fantastic new comic series "Wonder Woman 77" and Lynda Carter even promoting it, I wonder if Sideshow will take advantage of the popularity. Although there have been decent Lynda Carter statues and busts, I feel there is yet to be the definitive statue of Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman. The artists of Wonder Woman 77 are truly obsessed with it and I'm sure they'd be willing to help design a statue. Here's hoping one is eventually made.

2015 - 40th Anniversary of the Wonder Woman series on CBS. Also to help celebrate the comic. Although unlikely to make it by year's end especially since a Variant of the current PF is in the works.
2016 - December would be the 75th Anniversary of Wonder Woman's first appearance in All Star Comics.
2017 - Coinciding with the Wonder Woman movie in June.

View attachment 180952

That would make an awesome statue. Unfortunately, Sideshow would probably give her an awkward pose and put her on a base that stands 40 inches tall so that it doesn't fit in a Besta. :monkey3 But... if they WERE to actually design a classic Carter WW on a normal size base that fits a Besta, I would definitely buy. I passed on the WW 'cause she is way too wide and tall imo but she looks good I just don't live in a mansion.

That'd be a job for Tweeterhead. Trevor Grove would do both a great likeness and a natural pose.

Back