Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Posted just now on Facebook.

11174773_874579765914391_2455302619315415067_n.jpg

Very nice. This could be the one Bruce Lee I get!

Be water my friend. - this is the comment on their facebook page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Statue of figure? Muscles bit on bulky side . Leaner would fit better I think . But early stages.

Yup interested to see how Storm collectables do a take on Bruce Lee . Really interested in seeing the sculpt.

too big for a WOTD onwards.maybe big boss,but even at his heaviest/biggest bruce wasn't that big the biceps look huge.....interesting.

Ooo nice! I always loved his cobra pose... he could have taken flight from the balcony with those lats lol

324331e.jpg

does seem a bit bulkier in the chest and abs dept tho...

They are really hitting home runs with these figures Tyson, Hogan, now Lee!?

Might be in for a figure, but aren't Storm Toys prices a bit out of whack? Would prefer to see them take on Rocky though. While I've got the HT versions (with the exception of Drogo and street clothes Clubber), these could definitely do with an update.

Their Tyson figure is going with hidden elbow , knee joints . Will be fantastic if they did do a Rocky figure same way. :pray:.

I was going to say its likely not Lee but on Facebook its actually posted with the phrase, "Be water, my friend" ....so yeah :)

I thought Enterbay had the exclusive 1/6 license but maybe that has expired. Will be interesting to see what happens here.

Hmm. If it's a 1/6 articulated figure, why the very scene-specific pose? If it's a statue, why the pose that's been done by another company (albeit in 1/4)?

For this kind of money I doubt I'd be interested in something that wasn't fresh.

Back